Disclaimer: Links on this page pointing to Amazon, eBay and other sites may include affiliate code. If you click them and make a purchase, we may earn a small commission.

Page 1 of 2 12 LastLast

SCF Rewards
    Blog Entries
    Country
    Cleveland Indians Buffalo Sabres Buffalo Bulls
    See scottkoz20's Items on eBay Packrip.com Traders COMC Cards For Sale Upper Deck ePack
    Send PayPal to scottkoz20 Member is PayPal Verified

Site Issues - should be resolved

Members -

I want to apologize for site issues. I am not 100% sure what the cause of Wednesday nights outage was. It potentially was a modification I was looking to add onto SCF, but it should not have caused the issues that occurred tonight.

We did have to restore back from Tuesday night. Posts from Wednesday appears to be lost

Regardless, I apologize for the issues

Scott

SCF Rewards
    Country
    Boston Bruins
    See JHIA8234's Items on eBay Upper Deck ePack

Looks like trades were affected as well. I had to reconfirm one and mark another completed I already had.

SCF Rewards
    Country
    New York Yankees New York Giants New York Rangers

Scott- As a result it appears Reward Point balances have also gone back. My total is 68 RP less than before the restore.
    Always Looking for:

A) Graded Vintage (Pre-1980) (BGS, BVG, PSA, SGC) in all sports
    B) Graded True RC's (No inserts or parallels) (BGS, PSA, SGC) in all sports
    C) Certified Auto and GU cards of players from the 70's and further back in all sports

SCF Rewards
    Country
    San Francisco 49ers Sacramento Kings San Francisco Giants
    See rdaveigajr85's Items on eBay COMC Cards For Sale

I think I had 2 trades that are no longer in trade manager also PMs from Yeserday gone

SCF Rewards
    Country

Yeah I lost a few PMs and a trade that was posted on Wed afternoon as well. I just reposted the trade in the trade manager.

SCF Rewards
    Blog Entries
    Country
    See scottkoz20's Items on eBay Packrip.com Traders COMC Cards For Sale Upper Deck ePack

the trades because they are stored in the database (along with posts) - need to be reposted

SCF Rewards
    Transferred Feedback
    TCC (145)
    Country
    Atlanta Braves Washington Redskins
    See HollaMV7's Items on eBay COMC Cards For Sale

I think I had 2 trades that are no longer in trade manager also PMs from Yeserday gone

Yeah I no longer have the PMs between us. Did you even get chance to read the one I sent yesterday regarding our trade?
    Hidden Content - use the drop down box at the top left to view all my other albums
    Brian Orakpo/Sean Taylor/Craig Kimbrel Super Collector - I collect Lucky 13 Football RCs (04-07 all versions). Also like current Braves (Acuna/Albies/Dansby/Soroka/Strider/Riley/Harris/Fried, etc.), Mike Trout, Juan Soto, Roger Federer.

SCF Rewards
    Country
    Baltimore Orioles Washington Nationals

I also have some PM's & some Reward Points missing. Everything seems to have gone back to Monday (06/26).

SCF Rewards
    Country
    Toronto Maple Leafs Toronto Blue Jays Kansas City Chiefs
    See resurrect_my_collect's Items on eBay

Hey Scott, thanks for the information.

With regards to the streak contest... losing Wednesday kind of hurts, as all of the entries made by the participants are no longer there. Actually, it's two days' worth of entries that appear to be missing, but because I've already scored the results from Tuesday, there's no loss there. Like others, I'm missing threads in my PM box, and a trade in the trade manager, but I'm less concerned about the losses of a personal nature and more concerned about the contest information, because we're down to the last few days and the race at the top is close. I can make-do without, but I'm also hesitant to make any new posts if things are going to be reverted to restore the lost days..

Feel free to give me a shout if you need some assistance, or an ear for which to vent your frustrations!

SCF Rewards
    Blog Entries
    Country

unfortunately, I had to revert back to the most recent version that was available. I'm not making any changes to SCF for the next week.

Again, I apologize for the issues

Page 1 of 2 12 LastLast