Disclaimer: Links on this page pointing to Amazon, eBay and other sites may include affiliate code. If you click them and make a purchase, we may earn a small commission.

Page 4 of 8 FirstFirst 1234567 ... LastLast

SCF Rewards
    Country
    Army
    Baltimore Orioles New York Jets New Jersey Devils

Got home too late to post last night and I just got home from work so here is what I was able to get last night
    First a little story about a grapher that was there last night. I had about 10-12 8 x 10 photos and list of who he needed. He said he is here quite often and I have seen him on occasion but last night WOW. When a player came out he asked what is your number and the players either looked at him or walked right past him. After the first couple when someone came out I told him who every player was so they would not get mad. Even when I told him who they were he pulled out the wrong photos. Glad I only need a couple of Bridgeport so I could get away from him
    Another note Rich Garces refused me twice again. Once before the gates opened and once when the teams were coming out.
    I will see him again tomorrow night and if he refused I may just call it quits and not ask again when they return in August. Its just a waste of my time
    Anyway here is what I did get

Bridgeport
    Danny Burawa 1/1 EL
    Sean Burroughs 9/9 1 Kyle Young 7 EL
    Rich Garces 0/6 Refused twice.

Somerset

Team Sheet
    Kyle Roller
    Greg Golson
    Ei Haj Muhammad

Cards

Jerome Williams 12/12 6 for tigsfan I had a full sheet of 9 and he asked if I had more and pulled out the loose 3 cards and he signed everything.

Next game Thursday vs Bridgeport

SCF Rewards
    Country
    Army

Tonight was kind of cleanup night as I only needed 3 Bluefish. I knew 2 would sign and the third did not disappoint me and did not sign

Drake Britton 2/2 1 tigsfan
    Sean Burroughs 9/9 all EL
    Rich Garces 0/6 for the third game he has refused to sign. Tonight he would not even look up as he passed. I will see Bridgeport one more time this season and not even sure if I want to extend another request to this individual who just seems miserable. Will wait and see.

Next game Tuesday vs Long Island

SCF Rewards
    Country
    Army

Last nights game was vs the Long Island Ducks
    Was not sure how long I was going to stay as it was hot but since it was a quick game I stayed and did a post game and glad I did.
    Did not see Elmer Reyes at all wonder if he made the trip

Here is what I was able to get
    pregame

Lew Ford 1/1 mrmain18
    Jordan Pancheco 9/9 1 tigsfan 5 mrmain18
    Angelo Songco 3/3 1 graveline 2 mrmain18
    David Aardsma 9/9 1 tigsfan 6 EL
    Chin Hui Tsao 5/5 3 EL

Post game
    Alfredo Simon had him sign my Orioles book
    David Aardsma 3/3 he is one of the nicest players this year
    Amalio Diaz 1/1 JJModesto
    Mark Krauss 4/4 1 tigsfan 2 EL

Patriots
    Mitch Atkins 1/1mrmain18
    Tyler Bortnick 1/1 mrmain18
    Logan Darnell 1/1 EL
    Chris Grayson 2/2 mrmain18
    El Hai Muhammad 2/2 mrmain18

Going back tonight and hope to finish most of what I have on Long Island except some dupes for Krauss if he signs again

SCF Rewards
    Country

Glad to see my boys warmed up on the road. DA is an awesome guy, genuinely one of the nicest around. Surprised about Tsao, as he does not seem to enjoy signing before games. Pacheco and Songco have beautiful signatures as well. Enjoy!

SCF Rewards
    Country
    Army

You are right Pedroia as the Ducks have been pretty easy this year except for a couple but stil the ones that sign are great
    Tried to finish up Long Island tonight but unable to which is OK as I will see them once more this year
    My son and I did not stay this entire game as it was dinner night out at Red Robin. Good thing as the Patriots blew a 4 run lead to have it tied and now in extra innings. AS I was typing this the Patriots won in 10 innings and Yovan Gonzalez had just come into the game and hit his forth I believe walk off game winning hit this season NICE.
    Also talked to Ducks pitching coach Billy Horn about Keith Couch. I said to him that he has only pitched 3 times this year twice in April and once in May and now is on the DL his ERA is 9.00 plus Alfredo Simon is wearing his number does he think he will be back. He said he is not totally sure because Couch has not spoken to him in weeks and they do not know what he is doing. Does not look promising
    This is what I was able to get tonight

Jordan Pacheco 5/5 4 EL
    Mark Krauss 4/4 3 EL I still have 5 cards left for him and all the same so we will see next time around

The only Duck I could not get was Elmer Reyes as he came out with about 6 other players running as the National Anthem was about to start so will have to wait until next time. If he came out 1 minute sooner most likely could have got him

Up next is York on Friday
    Last edited by adiddle; 06-14-2017 at 11:01 PM.

SCF Rewards
    Country

From what I understand, Couch is out with an elbow injury, the same injury that kept him out of pro ball last year. He has been very ineffective, and from what I have seen, I think he is trying too hard to avoid hurting himself, so much so that he hurt himself.

SCF Rewards
    Country
    Army

Its a 15 minutes after midnight and my son and I just got home from the game
    The Patriots went into another extra inning game and this one went 11 innings.
    They seem to average an extra inning game a series.
    The game ended at 10:38 and I went down stairs to wait for the players and watched the fireworks from there.
    We left at 11:25 after only getting Below and was tired of waiting.
    Still need Newby but will get him soon.
    With the threat of rain the next couple of days I may not be going back this series will have to wait and see.
    Completed everybody on York that I had booked. I still need a page of Casilla but he hurt his hand and had it taped up but still signed a page but took awhile.

York

Alexi Casilla 9/9 5 EL 2 tigsfan
    Angel Franco 1/1 graveline
    Ryan Dent 2/2 both mrmain18
    Jared Mitchell 3/3 all mrmain18
    Carlos Triunfel 6/6 5 mrmain18 1 EL
    Frank Gailey 1/1 EL
    Curtis Partch 3/3 1 mrmain18

Patriots

Dwayne Below 3/3 all mrmain18

As stated above still have 9 more for Casilla but since he is the only York player if its a threat of rain I do not want to drive there and not get anything. I may not see York again this season unless I can work out something in August . My wife is coming home fathers day from her conference trip to Hawaii so not sure if I can get there then plus there is a threat of rain.
    If not next game next week vs New Britain for their first time in. Will most likely be crowed with graphers
    Last edited by adiddle; 06-17-2017 at 12:36 AM.

SCF Rewards
    Country
    Army

as stated above my intention was not to go to the game today as my wife did get home about 2 AM from her conference in Hawaii. By the time she got settled and since she was still on their time I got to sleep about 4 AM. Tried to get a few hours rest and relax but got a message from my co leader of our 4 H club that he could not make tomorrow nights meet and wanted to know if I was going to the game today so he could give me all the items needed for the club meeting. Well that changed my mind and got my bag ready and went to the stadium. Saw one of my graphing friends Jordan completed the few items I needed then looked for my friend. Found him and he asked me am I staying the entire game because he forgot everything and said no as I was already tired and it was 90 degrees and was going to stay and inning or two and that was it. Did not get the club items but cleand up on what I needed

York
    Alexi Casilla 9/9 5 EL

Somerset
    Kyler Newby 1/1 graveline
    Christan Marrero Patriots team sheet

Up next Friday vs New Britain

SCF Rewards
    Country
    Army

Tonights game vs New Britain

Tonight was fire works night and I went to the game with the intention of doing pre and post game.
    The game was going very slowly as it took almost 2 hours for 5 innings. As soon as they announced because of the threat of heavy rain the fire works was postponed. With that I pulled up stakes and left for home as I did not want to stay and all of a sudden it may start to rain.
    Did not do to bad pre game

York

Jonathan Pettibone 6/6 1 graveline 2 mrmain18 2 tigsfan
    Brandon League 1/1 tigsfan
    Michael Crouse 1/1
    Conor Bierfeldt 1/1

Patriots

Brett Jodie 1/1 EL
    Glen Barber 1/1 EL
    Alfonso Reda 1/1 EL
    Chris Grayson 1/1 EL
    Carlos Guzman 1/1 EL
    Olmo Rosario 1/1 EL just returned as I believe he was in Mexico for awhile
    Yovan Gonzalez 1/1 EL
    Scott Kelly 1/1 EL
    Alfredo Rodriguez 1/1 EL
    Lucas Irvine 1/1 EL
    Justin Wright 1/1 EL
    Christain Marrero 1/1 JJ Modesto

Not sure if going back tomorrow night or not. If I do not then next game is Monday with Southern Maryland

SCF Rewards
    Country
    Army

I did wind up going to tonights game but only for 3 innings as I have to still eat my dinner and get to bed as I work tomorrow.
    Anyway here is what I got

New Britain
    Daisuke Yoshida 1/1 from my Lancaster team set last year

I did not see Jonathan Pettibone come out even by the time I left. I have a couple more cards to finish

Somerset

Cory Domel 1/1 EL
    Aharon Eggleston 1/1 EL
    Juston Pacchioli 1/1 EL had his left arm tapped as he said he hit the wall in Long Island last week and is going for a second opinion next week. Hope he is OK as he is one of our catalyst.
    Adam Donache 1/1 EL
    Tyler Bortnick 1/1 EL
    Jerome Williams 3/3 all EL

Patriots team sheet new Patriot

Ben Hoffman
    Up next Monday vs Southern Maryland
    Last edited by adiddle; 06-24-2017 at 08:59 PM.

Page 4 of 8 FirstFirst 1234567 ... LastLast