Disclaimer: Links on this page pointing to Amazon, eBay and other sites may include affiliate code. If you click them and make a purchase, we may earn a small commission.

Page 2 of 8 FirstFirst 12345 ... LastLast

SCF Rewards
    Country

Good stuff, looks like Lastings has been pretty good so far about signing!

SCF Rewards
    Country
    Army
    Baltimore Orioles New York Jets New Jersey Devils

Lastings has been great about signing pretty much everything. Like Endy was last year

BANNED

Country
    Chicago Blackhawks Chicago Cubs Chicago Bears
    See gwo311's Items on eBay

great collection

SCF Rewards
    Country

Great to see, I have plenty ready for him!

SCF Rewards
    Country
    Army

Tuesdays game against Long Island was cancelled and moved to Wednesday as part of 2 x 7 inning double header. Worked out for me as I got out of work at noon got home showered and in the got to the stadium by the 7 inning of the first game. Bad thing was it went 11 innings and Long Island lost which made for some rejects by the players. Waited the 1/2 hour for them to return and rejected again. OK figured I would stay until the end of the next 7 inning game and see what happens but that one went 10 innings and the Ducks lost again so I was refused again. If this is how the season is going to go with them I may never get items signed by Noland Reimold or Mark Krauss at all. David Aardsma disappeared into the dugout after he pitched his inning of relief and never came back. I even waited 1/2 hour outside the gate by the bus and only got one Duck to sign and that was Nate Freiman which was my 4th try. Anyway here is the small amount I was able to get. The other thing is I was the only grapher there and 50 people in the stands

Long Island
    Alex Burg 1/1 EL
    Delta Cleary 1/1 EL
    Nate Freiman 3/3 1 EL 1 tigsfan Again this was on my 4th try by the bus as denied between games, pre and post 2nd game
    Elmer Reyes 1/1 EL
    Angelo Songco 9/9 6 for EL gave him one for signing. The only bright spot as he was very friendly
    Tyler Wilson 4/4 all EL he was the losing pitcher for game one and still signed after the game
    Noland Reimold 0/9 tried to get him as he left field of game one nothing so I figured I would get him game 2 I never saw him come back out
    Mark Krauss 0/2 he refused my between games and pre and post games. Was not friendly at all

Somerset

Duane Below 1/1 tigsfan postgame

Up next is Somerset vs York on Friday May 5th.
    Hope things get easier in the league.

SCF Rewards
    Country
    Army

Last night was the Patriots vs York. Was not sure game was going to be played but by the time I got to the stadium it had stopped raining but still a bit windy and raw. It turned out to be a double layer night of clothes and that played into the players hand as it was hard to see who was who. I only needed a total of 7 York players but 6 were pitchers so it was a small challenge.
    It was a scheduled fireworks night and the place was loaded with little league teams which also did not help. Did what I could pre game and was going to do post game but the misting rain returned in the 4th inning and I stayed until the end of the 7th as I was not taking out any cards in that weather. They played 10 innings anyway and the game was running late.
    Reason for being late was real odd. In the 2nd inning on one pitch York's right fielder chased a foul ball and came up short in the wet grass and they had to check him out. Next pitch the Patriots batter fouled a ball off his self and they gave him time and on the very next pitch a foul ball off the home plate umpire put him on the ground and he had to leave and they finished the rest of the game with 2 umpires. All this took about 1/2 hour of time added to the game.

York

Michael Click 2/2 both EL he loved the DAV card he signed.
    Tyrelle Harris 1/1 EL
    Joel Guzman 1/1 EL
    Melvin Mercedes 3/3 1 for EL 1 for tigsfan this guy is always joking and laughing
    Curtis Partch 1/1 EL

I did not see Frank Gailey and I believe I missed Jarret Martin when I was getting Partch. Could not tell with the hoods up but was going to try post game except the mist changed that thought.
    I will get to see York one more time in June as when they return in August it turns out to be the same time as our 4 H Fair that runs for 7 nights and I am there every night.

Up next Tuesday May 16th Sugarland.

SCF Rewards
    Country
    Army

Tonight was Sugarland vs Somerset

Had a little trepidation going into tonights game as I had 5 people with full pages and you just never know.
    One of those players was crossed off early. I noticed during the day that Chris Nelson was off the roster and I could not find anything on it during the day. I asked Gary Gaetti about it and he said right before they left to come here Chris just announced that he took a coaching job at a school. I do not know which one. So anybody looking for Chris in the league its a no go.

He is what I was able to get

Kyle Darbek 9/9 7 for EL
    Anthony Giangianti 1/1 EL
    Sean Gleason 1/1 EL
    Felipe Paulino 9/9 7 for EL 1 for tigsfan
    Evan Reed 1/1 EL
    Andy Wilkins 1/1 EL
    Lance Zawadzki 1/1 EL
    Gary Gaetti 9/9 3 for JA 3 for EL
    Joe Benson 7/9 7 for EL no dupes

Considering the full sheets not a bad night even without Chris Nelson

Next game Thursday with Sugarland again. Might be able to finish them and finally do some work on Somerset

SCF Rewards
    Country

Shame about Nelson, but great work on everybody else! As far as the Patriots go, how has Jerry Sands been about signing? Hes one of my biggest wants when they come to town this weekend!

SCF Rewards
    Country
    Army

Jerry as far as my home team player has been no problem I have had him sign six at once but another time when he was rushed he signed but no dupes. He should be pretty easy on the road but not sure about dupes also. Like any other player they have good days and they have bad days.

SCF Rewards
    Country

Jerry as far as my home team player has been no problem I have had him sign six at once but another time when he was rushed he signed but no dupes. He should be pretty easy on the road but not sure about dupes also. Like any other player they have good days and they have bad days.

Glad to hear, and you are incredibly right about good days and bad days. Hopefully he is good on the road. As for our guys, Gagne had gotten to be okay by the dugout, giving out one per of his B signature as the game was about to get underway. This homestand though, he is yet to be seen, I believe he shut it down.

Page 2 of 8 FirstFirst 12345 ... LastLast