Disclaimer: Links on this page pointing to Amazon, eBay and other sites may include affiliate code. If you click them and make a purchase, we may earn a small commission.

Page 3 of 8 FirstFirst 123456 ... LastLast

SCF Rewards
    Country
    Army
    Baltimore Orioles New York Jets New Jersey Devils

You might be right on Eric even though his ERA has gone from about 7.71 to 5.59 he might need to come back slowly.
    I have noticed that Kevin Couch is no longer on the roster, I know he was inactive end of April and I swear he was at our stadium when the Ducks came in but he said he was not him. It seems tougher to get most players this year on the first go around and you think I will get them on the next and then they are gone like Mercedes who was great but had 1 more card or Nelson who I never got a chance to see. Even on the Patriots side since the start of the season we have lost 5 pitchers to signings, Lutz to retirement. Ford on a torn ACL and done for the season and Hasson the only player released. Thats 25 % of the team we started with gone and I spend most of my time on the visitors side to help people that by the time I get to the Patriots side they are gone (ie Kelly who I was going for tonight and gone yesterday).
    I hope you get Sands this weekend because the hairs on my neck say he might be next. He has gone from batting .188 to .309 and 7 home runs of late. Since he has prior MLB experience like everyone else who is gone those are the first players chosen.
    Good luck

SCF Rewards
    Country
    Army

Tonights game Patriots vs Sugarland. Was not sure if I was going to make it as I was up all last night in back pain and called out from work. Felt good enough to go the the game in 90 degree heat and felt good until the start of the game and the pain returned. I made it thru the game and post game with pete27 and our friend Jordan. I think its a kidney stone as I had one 5 years ago on the left side and this is the right side. Will see what happens from here.
    Rumor has it that scouts are interested in Bryan Lahair and Jerry Sands. We have already lost 9 players in one month with the addition of Vin Mazzaro today.
    Anyway here is what is was able to get
    Pregame
    Sugarland

Felipe Paulino 4/4 2 for EL

Patriots

Justin Wright 1/1 graveline
    Jerry Sands 1/3 no dupes as all the same card.

Post game with pete27 and Jordan

Patriots

Ronnie Shaban 3/3 all EL

Patriots team sheet

Ronnie Shaban
    Jerome Williams
    Will Oliver

Only one missed on the team sheet altogether is Vin Mazzaro as he was signed by Reds today

Sugarland

Joe Benson 0/3 blew right past all us nice fellow

also needed Gary Gaetti but did not wait after Joe as they will be back in 2 weeks

Next game next Friday vs Bridgeport and have ton of cards and mostly the same players so see what happens
    Last edited by adiddle; 05-19-2017 at 12:59 AM.

SCF Rewards
    Country

You might be right on Eric even though his ERA has gone from about 7.71 to 5.59 he might need to come back slowly.
    I have noticed that Kevin Couch is no longer on the roster, I know he was inactive end of April and I swear he was at our stadium when the Ducks came in but he said he was not him. It seems tougher to get most players this year on the first go around and you think I will get them on the next and then they are gone like Mercedes who was great but had 1 more card or Nelson who I never got a chance to see. Even on the Patriots side since the start of the season we have lost 5 pitchers to signings, Lutz to retirement. Ford on a torn ACL and done for the season and Hasson the only player released. Thats 25 % of the team we started with gone and I spend most of my time on the visitors side to help people that by the time I get to the Patriots side they are gone (ie Kelly who I was going for tonight and gone yesterday).
    I hope you get Sands this weekend because the hairs on my neck say he might be next. He has gone from batting .188 to .309 and 7 home runs of late. Since he has prior MLB experience like everyone else who is gone those are the first players chosen.
    Good luck

Youre right about that. I am hoping Sands is still with the team this weekend, I would love to add him to a few project pieces! Couch has been inactive for about a week now. He is often very easy to spot, as he normally wears neon green cleats. He does not like signing, and tries to remain hidden. He is definitely not the nicest guy.

SCF Rewards
    Country
    Army

I know when I have 2 books full of cards it is usually a crazy night trying to catch about 18-20 players and coaches as they come thru the tunnel. What made it a little tougher is some of the players ran out and you could not even have time to call them. I waited a bit while they warmed up to try for pitchers who came out in couples and then went oveer to the players warming up to see what I could get. Overall it was not a bad night on who and what I was able to get while flipping 2 books

Bridgeport

Tony Abreu 1/1
    Jonathan Albaladejo 6/6 1 tigsfan 3 EL
    Tyler Badamo 2/2 1 graveline starting pitcher
    Drake Britton 4/8 1 tigsfan 2 EL very nice but signed all over the page
    Sean Burroughs 9/9 3 EL nice as usual finally got some cards from last couple of years signed
    Frank DeJiulio 1/1 EL
    Manny Delcarmen 5/5 4 EL
    Jonathan Galvez 4/4 3 EL 1 Hollywood 83 this was a big surprise as I only had room for 4 cards in the small book and he signed everything still have 1 more card
    Jose Gil 1/1 EL
    Luis Hernandez 3/3 2 EL
    Chris Rearick 3/3 1 graveline 1 EL
    Luis Rodriguez 1/1 EL
    Rich Garces 9/9 1 tigsfan 7 EL

Did not see Daniel Fields or David Carpenter
    Players who I could not get as they ran out or have both books going and could not stop them
    Joes Cuevas
    Danny Burawa
    Charles Brewer

Tomorrow night will return to try to complete the 40 cards I still need for 9 players if it does not rain

SCF Rewards
    Country
    Army

Tonights game Bridgeport vs Patriots

Almost completed the main items tonight but Bridgeport will be back in 2 weeks
    I was the only grapher tonight

Charles Brewer 2/2 EL
    Drake Britton 5/5 3 EL 1 tigsfan
    Sean Burroughs 9/9 6 EL
    David CArpenter 6/6 all EL
    Jose Cuevas 1/1 EL
    Jonathan Galvez 1/1 Hollywood83
    Daniel Fields 7/7 3 tigsfan
    Rich Garces 0/9 grab my book saw 9 cards and said no no no too many another time. Last night he signed 9 cards and was happy tonight he seemed grumpy. Next time 6 cards only and see what happens

The only person I did not see was Danny Burawa

Next game next Friday Sugarland. Only game next week

SCF Rewards
    Country
    Army

Tonights game vs Sugarland. Since the cards someone was sending me for Olivera did not arrive today which was a shame. He was standing around for 30 minutes before anyone came out talking to friends and most likely got the cards signed.

Tonights was kind of clean up night but had to keep traveling back and forth from Sugarland to Somerset. Need more Somerset people but they did not come out to late and I finished my Sugarland cards instead.
    WAs hopeing to catch Jerry Sands as I still think he is going to be signed. He all of a sudden leads the league in HR and RBI and fifth in AVG. He did not play tonight and when I tried to get him when he came by his phone rang and he ran back into the club house and did not see him come back out until much later.

Sugarland

Gary Gaetti 1/1
    Joe Benson 2/2 1 EL
    Zech Zinicola 1/1

Somerset Team Sheet

Mark Minicozzi
    Alfonso Rreda

Missed on team sheet as on Sugerland side
    Ei Haj Muhammad
    Greg Golson
    Kyle Roller

Next game Tuesday vs Bridgeport. Hope to clean up my Patriots and Bridgeport stuff next week before Long Island and York come back

SCF Rewards
    Country
    Army

Tonights game vs Sugarland. Since the cards someone was sending me for Olivera did not arrive today which was mailed Wednesday and that was a shame. He was standing around for 30 minutes before anyone came out talking to friends and most likely got the cards signed. Will have to wait till next time when I have addle items finally getting to me from someone I deal with every year but has been sick and his stuff should get to me soon I hope

Tonights was kind of clean up night but had to keep traveling back and forth from Sugarland to Somerset. Need more Somerset people but they did not come out to late and I finished my Sugarland cards instead.
    Was hopeing to catch Jerry Sands as I still think he is going to be signed. He all of a sudden leads the league in HR and RBI and fifth in AVG. He did not play tonight and when I tried to get him when he came by his phone rang and he ran back into the club house and did not see him come back out until much later.

Sugarland

Gary Gaetti 1/1
    Joe Benson 2/2 1 EL
    Zech Zinicola 1/1

Somerset Team Sheet

Mark Minicozzi
    Alfonso Rreda

Missed on team sheet as on Sugerland side
    Ei Haj Muhammad
    Greg Golson
    Kyle Roller

Next game Tuesday vs Bridgeport. Hope to clean up my Patriots and Bridgeport stuff next week before Long Island and York

SCF Rewards
    Country

Good work on keeping up! Hope you like Minicozzi's signature, its a rough one! Hopefully he was not too much of a pain. He was not fond of graphers on Long Island last season!

SCF Rewards
    Country
    Army

Mark was very receptive and signed no problem. Maybe because it was just my team sheet and his first game.
    Since I do graphing for many people its hard to keep up on my own stuff like my team sheet. I usually get everyone sometime but its still a pain trying to get everyone . I missed Vin Mazzaro last week as he was signed by the Reds but he was with us only 2 weeks and I did not expect that.
    I also see where your David Aardsma was place on the DL for min 7 days. Hope he is better by the 13th or travels with the team when the Ducks come to us as I need him on a full sheet of cards. Missed him last visit.

SCF Rewards
    Country

That is great about Mark. Mazzaro seemed to be a split second stint in the league. Aardsma should be no problem, wonder what his injury is. I know he is being heavily scouted, but he should make the series in Somerset no problem.

Page 3 of 8 FirstFirst 123456 ... LastLast