Disclaimer: Links on this page pointing to Amazon, eBay and other sites may include affiliate code. If you click them and make a purchase, we may earn a small commission.

Page 7 of 8 FirstFirst ... 45678 LastLast

SCF Rewards
    Country
    Army
    Baltimore Orioles New York Jets New Jersey Devils

Last nights game was the last season game at Somerset for this year against unless Lancaster gets the second half and we meet in the finals.
    Was able to finish up most of my items
    Last night Somerset announced their top 20 players over the last 20 years and had about 8 of them in attendance 3 which are still playing. I also did not see Scott Shuman from Lancaster so he must have got by me when I was watching the announcements

Lancaster

Sean Halton 1/1
    Brad Bergesen 12/12 4 EL

Somerset
    Cory Domel

The top 20 cards

Elliott Ayala 1/1
    Casey Cahill 1/1
    Adam Donachie 1/1
    Aharon Eggleston 1/1
    Justin Jensen 1/1
    Josh Pressley 1/1
    Corey Smith 1/1

Missed Jon Hunton as he came out late and I was heading to Lancaster side

On my Patriots team sheet

DVontrey Richardson

Did not see new player Tony Thomas who was activated for tonight's game
    Last edited by adiddle; 09-01-2017 at 10:19 AM.

SCF Rewards
    Country
    Army

Last night was my last series with York at Somerset. Was able to finish them off .

York

Brad Allen 1/1
    Michael Burgess 1/1
    Alonzo Harris 1/1
    Chase Hutchinson 1/1
    Isaias Tejeda 1/1
    Travis Witherspoon 1/1

Somerset

Tyler Bortnick 0/1 completely ignored me post game

Next game is Tuesday with the final home games of the season with New Britain
    Have about 6 cards for them and still need Bortnick and new player Tony Thomas

SCF Rewards
    Country
    Army

Tonights game was Somerset vs New Britain
    There was maybe 2,000 at the most people in the stands so good night for graphing
    Was able to complete almost everything I had. Have one more night for that
    Here is what I was able to get

New Britain

Casey Coleman 1/1 tigsfan
    Conor Bierfeldt 1/1
    Michael Crouse 1/1
    Nate Roe 1/1
    Jovan Rosa 1/1

Somerset

Tyler Bortnick 1/1
    David Vidal 1/1 with David back able to get him on the all time top 20 card just given out 2 weeks ago

On my Somerset team sheet
    Tony Thomas
    David Vidal

The only players left for me is Jon Hunton on the all 20 team card and new pitcher Mark Hamburger who came out late
    If it does not rain next game is Thurday and the last home game this year. If happens I have to hope they are on the playoff roster to complete

SCF Rewards
    Country
    Army

Tonight was the last home game of the regular season and I was able to complete my last 2 Patriots

Somerset

Jon Hunton 1/1 all time top 20 player card

Team sheet

Mark Hamburger

My graphing season is over and looking for the time off.
    It looks like we will be playing the Ducks in the playoffs and I do not see the Patriots advancing this year. To many weaknesses
    Lets see if they prove me wrong. I say Ducks in 4

SCF Rewards
    Country
    Army

Well my graphing season continued for one more night as some friends asked for some help

Patriots

David Vidal 2/2 Amy
    Jon Hunton 2/2 Jordan
    Tyler Bortnick 1/2 Amy

My team Patriots sheet

Joe Maloney

I called Ducks in 4 earlier and after last nights game the Ducks are one game away.

Bryan I saw Sandy there last night and told her I know you from here and she said small world

Well today could be my last game if the Ducks do win. If the Patriots are going to loose I hope they do it tonight and do not torment me and loose it on Sunday

SCF Rewards
    Country

Well my graphing season continued for one more night as some friends asked for some help

Patriots

David Vidal 2/2 Amy
    Jon Hunton 2/2 Jordan
    Tyler Bortnick 1/2 Amy

My team Patriots sheet

Joe Maloney

I called Ducks in 4 earlier and after last nights game the Ducks are one game away.

Bryan I saw Sandy there last night and told her I know you from here and she said small world

Well today could be my last game if the Ducks do win. If the Patriots are going to loose I hope they do it tonight and do not torment me and loose it on Sunday

I definitely did not expect the Ducks to pull it out, so there is some surprise there. Great season all around, and always great to see you having success! Small world, indeed!

SCF Rewards
    Country
    Army

Good luck to the boys in orange and green

I believe we both had a good graphing year and now we have to wait about 7 months for the next round.

But with the off season its time for me to start working on my Orioles collection and the 87 Topps set.

Take care and will be in touch

SCF Rewards
    Country

Good luck to the boys in orange and green

I believe we both had a good graphing year and now we have to wait about 7 months for the next round.

But with the off season its time for me to start working on my Orioles collection and the 87 Topps set.

Take care and will be in touch

Thanks a lot, and will do! You will get first crack if I receive any extra 87T or Orioles in league swaps!

SCF Rewards
    Country
    Army

Thanks much

SCF Rewards
    Country
    Army

With my IP season pretty much done for the season I am now going to concentrate the winter on the 87 T set and my Orioles collection. I am also going to take the time off to decide if I want to take on 600- 800 cards again for the Atlantic League from different members on all my sites next season or not. Need to recharge and go from there. I am retiring completely from work the end of the year and am looking to take on different projects like my O gauge train layout that had been dormant for a couple of years. We will see what the spring offers and go from there.

Page 7 of 8 FirstFirst ... 45678 LastLast