Assistant General Manager

SCF Rewards
    Blog Entries
    Country

Champions Crowned at 2017 USA Hockey High School Nationals

USA Hockey crowned its first national champions of 2017 today, as Bayard Rustin High School (West Chester, Pennsylvania) and Frisco (Frisco, Texas) both won championship games to earn top honors at the USA Hockey High School National Championships in suburban Cleveland, Ohio.
    This Ad will be removed when you a member of sportscardforum.com

http://www.usahockey.com/news_articl...rrer_id=752796
    Great Prices on soft sleeves and top loaders!

Standard Soft sleeves .75 each or (5 for $3), Thick Soft Sleeves $1 each or (5 for $4), Top Loaders 60 point $2.75 each (3 for $8), Top Loaders 100 point $4, Top Loaders 140 points $2.50 each or (3 for $7) Top Loaders 190 point $1.75 each or (3 for $5), Top Loaders 240 point $2 each or (6 for $10). Prices do not include shipping!!

Hockey Advisor

SCF Rewards
    Transferred Feedback
    CnC (21)
    Country
    Toronto Maple Leafs Calgary Flames NULL
    Twitter: @@creasecollector Instagram: COMC Cards For Sale Upper Deck ePack My traders on Flickr

It always amazes me how big High School hockey is in the US. Congrats to those players & coaches !

SCF Rewards
    Country
    COMC Cards For Sale Upper Deck ePack

The school that both of my boys attended and played for played Bayard this year and last year for the state title, lost bad last year and it was close this year. I think they have won PA like 4 out of the last 5 years or something like that. Pretty impressive to say the least.

On a side note, in the states you have a lot of kids who only play amateur and some that only play HS. The expense and time becomes a factor around here since they both play at the same time, no split season. From experience I had two boys playing on two teams and we had to travel sometimes to 6 or 8 games a week. Talk about a packed schedule. I know the kids who play HS usually do so so they can play with their friends on the same team. With so many amateur programs around here, they hardly ever play on the same one for long. Not to mention the "tournament teams", ugh...

Hockey Advisor

SCF Rewards
    Transferred Feedback
    CnC (21)
    Country
    Toronto Maple Leafs Calgary Flames NULL
    Twitter: @@creasecollector Instagram: COMC Cards For Sale Upper Deck ePack My traders on Flickr

Here in Canada it's pretty different. And although it is a big commitment, playing Varsity HS hockey is doable alongside your 'primary' hockey league as well. Playing for two leagues at the same time is common.