Results 1 to 9 of 9
04-09-2017, 08:16 PM #1
2017 Pole Position for the Monster Cup Segment 2 (Race 2)
Welcome to a new contest for 2017!
This contest is open to anyone to join.
Here are the basic rules:
1. Pick the driver that you think will sit on the pole position for the weekend's race.
2. The goal is to get the LEAST amount of points. Pick the winner, get one point; second is two points; third is three points; etc.
3. There are six segments consisting of six races apiece. A prize will be awarded to the person with the least number of points at the end of each segment.
4. The person with the least number of points at the end of the season will be awarded the Grand Prize.
5. If two or more people tie as the winner. The number of wins will determine the winner. If still tied, second-place finishes will be used, then third-place finishes, and so on untilthe tie is broken.
6. If you miss a race, you'll be awarded an automatic 40th place and 40 points.
7. NOTE-if qualifying rains out and goes by the rule book then so does the contest-so pay attention to weather and points standings.
Food City 500
Bristol Motor Speedway
Qualifying-Friday April 21st on FS1
Picks MUST be replied to this thread (do not PM me your pick) before the start of qualifying.
04-09-2017, 08:21 PM #2
04-09-2017, 09:12 PM #3
Joey LoganoHidden Content
Baseball: Arenado, Betts, Boegarts, Bumgarner, Correa, Lindor, Machado, Osuna, Springer Football: Antonio Bryant, Big Ben, Derek Carr, Amari Cooper, Corey Davis, Micah Hyde, Khalil Mack, Ty Montgomery and Jabril Peppers Hockey: Sam Bennett, B. Burns, Doughty, OEL, Ry Hartman, Landeskog, Mackinnon, Ryan O'Reilly
04-10-2017, 01:54 AM #4
04-10-2017, 10:53 AM #5
04-11-2017, 10:38 PM #6
04-14-2017, 09:31 PM #7
Denny HamlinCollect Cleveland Browns Patches/Autos,Bobby Labonte/Dale jr
ONLY TRADE IN THE USA
04-18-2017, 07:17 PM #8
K. LarsonRTC Champ "15" & CUP Champ "16"
I Do BV For BV Only Don't care SV Sorry
04-21-2017, 12:12 PM #9