Disclaimer: Links on this page pointing to Amazon, eBay and other sites may include affiliate code. If you click them and make a purchase, we may earn a small commission.

SCF Rewards
    Country
    See woliver970's Items on eBay

Selling Football Cards on Ebay Question

Hello,

I have a lot of football cards that are not superstars, yet are not commons either The combined book value for all of them

is about $5,000.00 I was going to ask the community here about what they would list the collection on off of the book value.

So, if 5% is a good rule of thumb then I guess I would list at $250.00 If 10% then $500 and if it is 3% then I would list for

$150.00

Before I did anything or mis listed them on Ebay I wanted to ask the wizards here or mods for their expertise.

Thank you so much!

SCF Rewards
    Country

Still waiting for assistance with my question here. Thank you

SCF Rewards
    Country

Your post is still pretty vague, you say there is no superstars yet they are not commons. Had to give a percentage on what you could sell for with out a little more info. If there are no superstar players you could be looking at less than a nickel a card depending on player/set.

SCF Rewards
    Country

Sorry if I was vague. I meant to say there are no hits ( No RPA or s#d/ or autos. Many superstars and rookie too but I guess for the most part that may make them commons. Also, how do I sell a lot of commons ? just list them on Ebay as commons maybe a fixed price listing? thank you acecardking

SCF Rewards
    Country

Sorry if I was vague. I meant to say there are no hits ( No RPA or s#d/ or autos. Many superstars and rookie too but I guess for the most part that may make them commons. Also, how do I sell a lot of commons ? just list them on Ebay as commons maybe a fixed price listing? thank you acecardking

It will probably be hard to sell if its all pretty much just base card stuff. Occasionally you find people on here selling big lots like that in the large flat rate box which i believe is something like $20 to ship and hold a couple thousand cards and they sell them for the price of shipping or a little more. Depending on what rcs you have if you have anything that sells well you would probably want to list that separately.

SCF Rewards
    Country

ok