Disclaimer: Links on this page pointing to Amazon, eBay and other sites may include affiliate code. If you click them and make a purchase, we may earn a small commission.

Page 1 of 2 12 LastLast

SCF Rewards
    Country

r0yals2012 Adventures in IP Graphing

I usually post my IP successes on my TTM success page but I figured why not do a separate thread here? I don't get too many opportunities to graph so this thread won't be updated too often.

Monday was my first day graphing for the year! Was so refreshing! I graphed inside and after game. Here are the results:

Added Ryan Madson to my WS ball. Was super stoked to get him. Almost just almost got Cain. Pulled off as I was about to hand him my sharpie and card. :( He signed for 4 people. Next is trying to get Trout on Friday.
    Collecting: Yordano Ventura, Salvador Perez, Mike Moustakas, and especially Eric Hosmer.

Always looking for Autographs with Bible verse inscriptions

SCF Rewards
    Country

Friday, April 14
    Was at the K on Friday to get Mike Trout's autograph. Mission failed. I did get Mark Langston on an Angels logo photo. I then went in to the stadium early to try again. No luck. And to make it worse I got in the worlds slowest ticket scanner ever's line so I didn't get a very good spot for autos. It was so crowded and really not enough room for me to get anything. I ended up getting Ben Revere and Martin Maldanado with some help. Missed Simmons because it was just too crowded for me to get it. Not what I had planned for but still a fun day and it was a beautiful 78 degrees and the Royals won. Next up is the Giants

Tuesday, April 18
    Last chance at graphing until June. I have already tied my total from last year at my 3rd game. The Giants were in town tonight and at game time it was a perfect 77 degrees. I got to the K as soon as Giants started their BP. I ended up getting 2, Brandon Crawford and Johnny Cueto on my WS ball! Super stoked about that! I almost got Posey too. I literally moved down a few spots so I could give the kids some room. And what do you know Posey starts to sign right where I was. D'oh! He almost made it to my new spot but stopped 2 people before me. I literally was the second to last person before Cueto stopped signing because some grown man decided it was a good time to literally climb over the kids to get an autograph. And after that he stopped signing and those kids that were there didn't get him. And the guy who did that didn't get him haha.
    Pictures:

SCF Rewards
    Country

Great gets! I always love seeing world series and specialty balls get signed, as well as project pieces. Nothing like putting the 2 together!

SCF Rewards
    Country

Went to the Astros vs Royals game yesterday. Went for early bird and boy was I ever glad I did. There wasn't very many people there. I got all the bigger names. Only one group of Astros players came out. Here are the goodies

Correa was using a black sharpie the person before me gave him but Correa is still a Correa

Jose Altuve. SP but really don't care since it's Altuve

Dayan Diaz and Lance McCullers on same ball.
    I thought about using another ball on Bregman but saw Beltran coming (who signed 1) and wanted the ball for him so I got him on this card but I accidentally bent it a bit but you can't really tell, only on the back.

Wasn't extremely hot and had a yummy red velvet milkshake at Rivals (do not look at calorie count if you have it. Why even put that on there lol). And the Royals won 7-5

SCF Rewards
    Country
    Chicago Cubs Chicago Bears Chicago Bulls

Good haul!

SCF Rewards
    Country

Went graphing last night at the K vs the Rangers. I found out I was going to the early bird and wasn't prepared so all I had time to grab was a pink ball (only one I have in inventory) and this pennant. Got Banister, Choo, Chirinos, and Bush on pennant. Wanted Gallo on the Ball cause I like him. But of course SP and not under logo. Oh well an autograph is an autograph. I also picked up this lineup card from the game I went to in Anaheim. And Strahm's first start.

SCF Rewards
    Country

Sunday, August 6 was my last day graphing of the season. Sadly, August 5 when I was supposed to graph the Mariners got rained out, causing a double header. It was a traditional doubleheader which was fun to spend all day at the ballpark but disappointing graphing wise. Of course they just played 2 and signing autographs is probably the last thing they'd want to do. I did end up with one that I did not have. Unfortunately he doesn't have any cards so I got him on a team card. Ramon Torres. Brandon Maurer signed a few but was done when I got over there. He seems like a pretty chill guy

Next IP chance is in January at Royals Fan Fest
    2017 was probably my best so far as far as opponents go as I got some big names and possibly the 2017 AL MVP in Jose Altuve.

SCF Rewards
    Country

Saturday night I got my actual last chance of graphing but the Twins didn't take batting practice (probably since they have been using Royals pitching as batting practice)
    So it was a Twins relief pitcher graphing event
    Taylor Rogers on the card
    Matt Belisle
    Trevor Hildenberger
    Nik Turley
    Aaron Slegers

I guess it's better than nothing

next ip chance for real is at royals fan fest in January but sometimes the Chiefs have radio shows with players so I might get an autograph then

SCF Rewards
    Country

11/20 Chiefs Kingdom Radio Show
    The set up has changed since last year, unfortunately. Last year you could bring outside items to get signed but this year they just give you a photo card that is presigned. Tonight's guest was Charcandrick West. Oh well I guess it is better than nothing and one more Chief to add to my collection. Next up is another radio show and a Derrick Johnson free signing (outside items are permitted)

12/4 Chiefs Kingdom Radio Show

Since my mailbox has been empty the past few weeks I have relied on some signings to help with my autograph cravings. A few weeks ago I got Charcandrick West. Last night it was Travis Kelce. Every Monday in the Kansas City area and surrounding cities they have a radio show at a grocery store and they bring a player and a non player. Last year you could get outside items signed but I guess since a lot of items showed up on eBay they resorted to presigned postcards. I guess it’s better than nothing. Tomorrow I am going to a Derrick Johnson signing and outside items are permitted

SCF Rewards
    Country

Another free signing last night, Derrick Johnson. Not very many people showed up maybe 40ish and he was there for 2 hours so I got back in line again

Page 1 of 2 12 LastLast