Thread: Suns looking to sign.......

Suns looking to sign.......

Jumaine Jones. I personally think this is a good pickup for them because he did have a career season last year. He probably won't get much playing time though because Amare Stoudemire and Shawn Marion already have his positions. Post your opinions.

2. Find Basketball Cards on Kronozio!!
    I think its a great pickup, because it adds depth to their bench. Also, Jumaine Jones is a veteran who has playoff experience and NBA Finals experience when he played for the 76ers. Although he may not get much playing time.

exactly what I was thinking you put the words right into my mouth

It's Official!

The Suns signed F/C Jumaine Jones today.

the suns are definetly going to make it to the finals with amare back.

Quote Originally Posted by netsthebest678
    the suns are definetly going to make it to the finals with amare back.
    No kidding. Now the Suns are probably going to improve their record this year with him back. I wonder what's going to happen to Diaw though, now that Amare's back Diaw won't get much playing time, also, because the Suns signed Sean Marks and Jumaine Jones.

IF Amare comes back 100% then they will be in the Finals, and have a very good chance to winning. But his particular injury as ruined a couple of players' carreers. Such as Penny Hardaway, he was never the same.

I don't think jumaine jones will be that much of a difference....hes great getting boards and shooting but not a passer or ball handler...

Baseketball- "No kidding. Now the Suns are probably going to improve their record this year with him back. I wonder what's going to happen to Diaw though, now that Amare's back Diaw won't get much playing time, also, because the Suns signed Sean Marks and Jumaine Jones."

Yeah, that might happen, but I saw a projected lineup somewhere where it said...
    C- Amare Stoudemire
    PF- Shawn Marion
    SF- Boris Diaw
    SG- Raja Bell
    PG- Steve Nash

So possibly Diaw could start and get more playing time.