SCF Rewards
    Country

1998-99 NHL Game Day Promotion #COL1 Patrick Roy UD in Mint Condition

sportscardforum.com
    Views: 9 Size: 660.1 KB">'98-99 UD Normale vs PROMO Backs.jpg Roy Promo BV.jpg
    '98-99 UD Normale vs PROMO Fronts.jpg '98-99 NHL Game Day Promo UD Checklist.jpg

Like the title says it, I have this card for sale. Not a Jersey, Patch or an autographed card but still a really interesting collectible considering the fact that it is quite rare! So scarce Beckett can't even put a value on it. I think I've seen this Promo card only three times over the past ten years. According to Beckett, it is part of a mini set of 16 cards, 4 players of 4 different teams (Mighty Ducks, Avalanche, Kings & NY Rangers).

I don't have any furthermore details about it. Were these cards issued for a particular event or occasion, like maybe the 4 Stanley Cup finalists back in that year?! I just don't know! So, if some of you guys have some info about these cards, please feel free to let me know. Or if some of you collect Roy and would be interested in buying it, please feel free to contact me 'cause I'm justly looking to sell it.

If ever some Roy collectors are still looking for that kind of rare card, even though it's not the "trendy" type of card for the nowadays market. Like I said, not a Jersey or that kind of popular card, but still, for someone who wanna own as many St. Patrick cards as possible, I guess that could be interesting nonetheless... So if interested, just make me an offer since I don't know how it's worth, and Beckett don't seem to know it either!

Otherwise, as I already said, any extra information about my card is more than welcome. Thanks a lot!

SCF Rewards
    Country

FYI, just sold that Promo card... Again, not here but rather on a classified ads website. I would never have guessed that those online classified advertising services would be a better place to sell Hockey cards than a forum like here! I just don't get that! Even though sometimes it can take months... Not to mention that this card was pretty scarce, and I thought Roy was kind of a highly collected player... Anyway, I've got 50 bucks CAD for the card. So I'm really happy with it. Thx anyways! We can now close this thread!