Disclaimer: Links on this page pointing to Amazon, eBay and other sites may include affiliate code. If you click them and make a purchase, we may earn a small commission.

SCF Rewards
    Country

Walker066 2017 IP Graphing

Here is my spring training thread if you want to read: https://www.sportscardforum.com/thre...ing-Experience

April 10: Carolina Mudcats (Brewers) vs Wilmington Blue Rocks (Royals)

It was unseasonably warm on Monday. Brewers have some decent prospects and this is their only visit for the season so I decided to go. I get there about 10 mins before the game and NO graphers which I found shocking. After the gates open, I go to the front row and watch batting practice. At that that same time a regular grapher showed up and we commented on how nobody was there. Then a couple more showed up, but still very light on a nice day. I got the one I was after:

ROMLB:
    Isan Diaz

SCF Rewards
    Country

Went up to Boston for the Cubs vs. Red Sox and Rich Altman show (first time there).

I'm starting a 2004 Red Sox World Series 16x20 autograph picture (I know, late to the party haha) so I wanted to get Derek Lowe and Kevin Youkilis. So after I buy the tickets, I decide to fill out my name for a raffle. My wife asks if she should and I said "no, only if you want to!" Well she does. So we walked around the show for about two hours and then Derek Lowe signing. Then we walk around waiting for Youkilis. We decided to go and sit in the room where the autographs were going to be. So they call the door prize, and it's my wife!!!!!! They gave her a Bill Russell (Celtics) 8x10 autograph picture!! Then we get Youkilis and leave.

We ended up going to the Sunday Night ESPN game and Lenny DiNardo was signing free autographs in the Red Sox Team Store so I grabbed a picture!

16x20:
    Derek Lowe
    Kevin Youkilis

8x10:
    Bill Russell (Free Auto!)

5x7:
    Lenny DiNardo (Free Auto)

SCF Rewards
    Country
    See quikgrif3's Items on eBay

PRetty awesome night right there! Got what you came for and also bonuses! Walker066 for the win!

SCF Rewards
    Country

May 9th: Potomac Nationals vs Wilmington Blue Rocks

Got there just as the gates were opening and went down to the visitors bench. They were still fielding so myself and two others waited patiently for Victor Robles (#5 prospect in baseball). I've heard he was tough to get, but I was hopefully because there was only three of us. Luckily for us, he signed before going to the locker room.

ROMLB:
    Victor Robles

As a bonus, I got to talk with Keith Law for a little bit who actually lives in the area.

SCF Rewards
    Country
    Boston Red Sox Toronto Blue Jays New England Patriots

Congrats on getting Robles! Got him via TTM last season, and was really excited about it.

SCF Rewards
    Country

June 24th: Central PA Sports Card Show

Saw a card show online that feature Vince Papale, Bobby Shantz and Doug Clemens. The Papale was $25, but the Shantz or Clemens was free with a $5 admission. Decided to get Shantz, who signed an 8x10 with the 1952 AL MVP inscription. Wouldn't allow me to take a picture, but lucky to get the autograph.

SCF Rewards
    Country

July 31st: Buies Creek Astros vs Wilmington Blue Rocks

Got there early and as with this season, only a couple graphers! The Astros were taking infield so was happy to knock out the guys I wanted:

ROMLB:
    Forrest Whitley (™™™™ty autograph, but nice guy)

OMLB:
    Yordan Alvarez

SCF Rewards
    Country

Was in Boston this weekend and had tickets to Friday nights game. I never graph up there since I'm visiting and find myself doing other things. This weekend though was Red Sox Wives "Strike Out Hunger" so with a $10 donation, you can get autograph 4x6 photo of Red Sox players. Outside the gate, I purchased Betts, Benintendi, Pedroia, Kimbrel. Then inside the stadium, I saw a table with Sale and Devers so I picked them up. I normally only like in person or TTM's, but for $60 I was able to pick up some great current Red Sox!

SCF Rewards
    Country

August 30th: Down East Ducks vs Wilmington Blue Rocks

Texas didn't have any prospects I wanted, but their coach was Howard Johnson. I brought an 8x10 and 1992 Topps All-Star card. Got both signed before the start of the 2nd game of the doubleheader with about 10 other graphers. The card was for my buddy which I left in the cup holder when I ran into my family who had a corporate box. Thrilled about the get, but pissed about the card!

SCF Rewards
    Country

CSA Show- Virginia - October 14

Probably went a little crazy on the autographs, buttttttttttttt sometimes you just gotta pay for what you want.

Corbin Bernsen- 16x20 with inscription of "Strike this MF out." Also got an 11x17 movie poster signed.
    Tom Berenger - 8x10 with inscription of Jake Taylor." Also got an 11x17 movie poster signed with Bernsen.
    Dominique Wilkins - 8x10
    Spud Webb - 8x10

Sandlot movie guys on 16x20: Brandon Adams "Kenny", Victor DiMatta "Timmy", Chauncy Leopardi "Squints", Shane Obedzinski "Tommy", and Marty York "Ya-Ya"
    Mighty Ducks guys on 14x20: Brandon Adams "Jesse Hall", Matt Doherty "Averman", and Vincent Larusso "Banks"