Disclaimer: Links on this page pointing to Amazon, eBay and other sites may include affiliate code. If you click them and make a purchase, we may earn a small commission.

Page 8 of 16 FirstFirst ... 567891011 ... LastLast

SCF Rewards
    Country

None of mine have showed up either. Just wondering if they are behind like this on a 10 day we might get the 20 day by Halloween. Lol. I have another stack for the next submission but wondering how long it will be.

SCF Rewards
    Transferred Feedback
    TCC (323)
    Country
    See nuhusker24's Items on eBay

my bet would be they rec'd our package and the paperwork had a discounted price so our order got placed in line with the non-guaranteed orders. hope that is not the case.

OPG Storefront Manager

SCF Rewards
    Blog Entries
    Country
    New England Patriots Boston Bruins Boston Red Sox
    Twitter: @patriotsguy See patriots_football_guy's Items on eBay Instagram: Packrip.com Traders COMC Cards For Sale
    Member is PayPal Verified

my bet would be they rec'd our package and the paperwork had a discounted price so our order got placed in line with the non-guaranteed orders. hope that is not the case.

So this is the way it went down...

4/24 I mailed the 20 day sub out.

4/26 I printed the same form from the BGS site for the 10 day. This is the same form that I got the pricing from that I posted in this thread. I have all the cards (minus the ones I waiting for) already boxed up with the form, and ready to go...

Friday 4/28 the last of the cards arrive and I drop the package off at the PO. They receive the package on 5/1 and our 10-Day should have been 5/15

Somewhere between when I printed the form and they receive the package, the change their pricing....

So this past Wednesday I call my rep and basically state the above. The short of it is because we didn't "pay" the new pricing the time frame wasn't guaranteed. I was told to wait until Monday night and if it hasn't been shipped by then He would see about some sort of refund. As He explained to me there was an email sent out from the VP about the price increase. I never received such an email to my inbox or my spam folder. The only emails I receive from Beckett is sales email for OPG/Mag, the emails that I get when they receive my orders and when the mail out, and for the BGS club sales emails.

In the end, regardless if the cars are mailed back on Monday I am going to insist on some sort of refund, even if it's $/card, the difference of the $12/card we paid to what their non guaranteed cost of $8/card is...I feel that it's owed to us for this and the past issue with no notice on the policy change. If I have to go beyond my rep,I will do so.

Sorry this has been a pain in the arse for the past 2 ones, the ones going forward we shouldn't have any issues, hopefully no one is discouraged.

SCF Rewards
    Country

How do they not give a grace period for packages in transit. So they are screwing everyone that was shipping cards when they made the change.

OPG Storefront Manager

SCF Rewards
    Blog Entries
    Country
    Twitter: @patriotsguy See patriots_football_guy's Items on eBay Instagram: Packrip.com Traders COMC Cards For Sale

How do they not give a grace period for packages in transit. So they are screwing everyone that was shipping cards when they made the change.

"Everyone" should have received the email...SMH, I don't know...like i saud I'm going to call my rep, or send an email depending on what free time I have on Wed. whether the cards have been shipped or not.

SCF Rewards
    Country

Thank you for the update

SCF Rewards
    Country

Other question is if they bumped us out of the 10 day are they going to give subs or up charge for the $500 plus cards

SCF Rewards
    Country

so only those in this submission should get a partial refund hopefully?

regardless i appreciate the good communication and constant updates.
    EVERYTHING IN MY TRADELIST IS FOR TRADE FOR YOUR JUNK GU/AUTOS (certain criteria apply), PM MEHidden Content Hidden Content Hidden Content Hidden Content

OPG Storefront Manager

SCF Rewards
    Blog Entries
    Country

Other question is if they bumped us out of the 10 day are they going to give subs or up charge for the $500 plus cards

There will be subs, and no extra charges

SCF Rewards
    Transferred Feedback
    Beckett (74)
    Country
    See 713mvp's Items on eBay

Well the good news is we should know something by tonight lol. I can't wait to see the grades.

Page 8 of 16 FirstFirst ... 567891011 ... LastLast