Disclaimer: Links on this page pointing to Amazon, eBay and other sites may include affiliate code. If you click them and make a purchase, we may earn a small commission.

Page 11 of 16 FirstFirst ... 891011121314 ... LastLast

SCF Rewards
    Country

Just catching up on this, what does this mean for us in the 20 day? Any idea when we might know on those?

Ya,what he said

OPG Storefront Manager

SCF Rewards
    Blog Entries
    Country
    New England Patriots Boston Bruins Boston Red Sox
    Twitter: @patriotsguy See patriots_football_guy's Items on eBay Instagram: Packrip.com Traders COMC Cards For Sale
    Member is PayPal Verified

I would plan on 60 days but hope for sooner

SCF Rewards
    Country
    See SuperSkrbec's Items on eBay

@patriotsguy Well, first of all, want to really thank Roger again for this. I know he's put in EVEN MORE WORK than usual on this, having to contact his rep multiple times and everything. Tremendous job done by you.

Second, I am extremely not pleased with Beckett. First, was the whole change and how they went about it. Now, we enter into a 10 day guaranteed grading, and are sitting at day 17 now with NOTHING BEING GRADED. I paid good money for a service that should be provided as directed. The old BECKETT would have NEVER had this happen. I'm not sure what they are doing, but it appears obvious they are relying on a loyal customer base and a almost monopolized market to stick with them without caring much of anything in regards to what is affecting their customers right now. I hope this gets remedied and quickly as well as they make up for what I consider a tremendous wrong they have thrown at us.

Lastly, I have been doing subs with Roger now for quite awhile, and I understand there are things that happen here and there but this is just horrible horrible customer service on Beckett's part. I hate to say it Rog, but maybe you (we) need to reach out to PSA and see what they can do for us. I'm not a big PSA guy, but it may be time to see......
    Last edited by nskrbec; 05-25-2017 at 12:51 AM.

OPG Storefront Manager

SCF Rewards
    Blog Entries
    Country
    Twitter: @patriotsguy See patriots_football_guy's Items on eBay Instagram: Packrip.com Traders COMC Cards For Sale

Just heard from my rep... he pulled as many strings as he could...our order should ship no later than next Friday...It could be sooner but not guaranteed before next Friday.

OPG Storefront Manager

SCF Rewards
    Blog Entries
    Country

Just heard from my rep... he pulled as many strings as he could...our order should ship no later than next Friday...It could be sooner but not guaranteed before next Friday.

SCF Rewards
    Country

So we paid for 10 day service and it should be done by day 24? No chance of getting any kind of refund bgs is just sticking it to us.

OPG Storefront Manager

SCF Rewards
    Blog Entries
    Country

So we paid for 10 day service and it should be done by day 24? No chance of getting any kind of refund bgs is just sticking it to us.

Without my rep saying it it was my fault since he claims there was an email sent out with a price change notice and also on their website....which i still can;t find anything on the site about it.

SCF Rewards
    Country
    See bbuying79's Items on eBay

@patriotsguy - I just looked for said email and wasn't able to find it either.

SCF Rewards
    Country

Even if it was you fault which nobody here this is the issue. If you overpaid for a service wouldn't they refund the over payment. Because we still paid more then the 20 day service which is actually what we are getting. I own my own buisiness and if someone over paid for a service I would be obligated to refund the over payment

OPG Storefront Manager

SCF Rewards
    Blog Entries
    Country

I don't believe they sent one, but that is just my opinion. I did howeever send an email to someone I shouldn't on the issue and we'll see if I get a reply.
    @patriotsguy - I just looked for said email and wasn't able to find it either.

No refund because with the old form, and the "discounted price" they consider it not paying for full price, therefor no guaranteed time frame
    Even if it was you fault which nobody here this is the issue. If you overpaid for a service wouldn't they refund the over payment. Because we still paid more then the 20 day service which is actually what we are getting. I own my own buisiness and if someone over paid for a service I would be obligated to refund the over payment

Page 11 of 16 FirstFirst ... 891011121314 ... LastLast