Disclaimer: Links on this page pointing to Amazon, eBay and other sites may include affiliate code. If you click them and make a purchase, we may earn a small commission.

Page 10 of 16 FirstFirst ... 78910111213 ... LastLast

SCF Rewards
    Country
    See bbuying79's Items on eBay

Right now losing business is ironically part of their game plan.

Lets say you send in 40 cards for a 10 day turn around. Previously I believe it was $12 per card. $480
    Today the same cost for 40 cards is $20 per card. $800

So they raised the price 67% meaning they could lose a third of their business and break even. Their goal I'm sure is to weather the storm and start focusing on catching up and getting new business out on time. With 1/3 less work to do they hopefully have the manpower to make this happen. Ideally they continue to find more graders and grow their business correctly. Once they have caught up or are not at 100% capacity I see them giving out special offers or more unlikely lowering their prices a bit.

A business case could be made of this company. The fact they let it get this bad before reacting, in another bad way, is not how you grow your business or brand.

SCF Rewards
    Transferred Feedback
    Beckett (74)
    Country
    See 713mvp's Items on eBay

Day 16 so we should have a free order. 10 day plus 5 day grace period and still aren't done. Not sure what we can do but BGS should make this right.

OPG Storefront Manager

SCF Rewards
    Blog Entries
    Country
    New England Patriots Boston Bruins Boston Red Sox
    Twitter: @patriotsguy See patriots_football_guy's Items on eBay Instagram: Packrip.com Traders COMC Cards For Sale
    Member is PayPal Verified

Update:

As of last week they was 6 weeks behind. Currently they are three to four weeks behind.

I'm still fighting for some type of refund as my rep keeps telling me because I sent them the wrong form even though that is what printed off their website that it's considered discounted pricing and we weren't guaranteed a time frame. I've asked who else I can speak with about this issue because as I told my repI am not satisfied with the outcome of this.

SCF Rewards
    Transferred Feedback
    TCC (323)
    Country
    See nuhusker24's Items on eBay

so how did they get behind? Did they get rid of some folks? Its hard to believe that they jacked the prices up and their business has increased along with it.

SCF Rewards
    Country
    San Francisco 49ers Sacramento Kings San Francisco Giants
    See rdaveigajr85's Items on eBay COMC Cards For Sale

So we probaly wont see the 20 day till next year. PSA looking better and better.

SCF Rewards
    Country

Hopefully the next 10 day sub in a couple of weeks won't have these issues. Because I have a few I want to send but can't and won't wait a month or more. Already getting killed on the last 20 day sub. I could've sold 2 Judge cards raw for what the whole sub costed me.

OPG Storefront Manager

SCF Rewards
    Blog Entries
    Country
    Twitter: @patriotsguy See patriots_football_guy's Items on eBay Instagram: Packrip.com Traders COMC Cards For Sale

Hopefully the next 10 day sub in a couple of weeks won't have these issues. Because I have a few I want to send but can't and won't wait a month or more. Already getting killed on the last 20 day sub. I could've sold 2 Judge cards raw for what the whole sub costed me.

There shouldn't b any more issues going forward. I'll have to check their site daily during submission timesframes

OPG Storefront Manager

SCF Rewards
    Blog Entries
    Country

Small update, we are on the list to get done ASAP.

SCF Rewards
    Country

Thank you for all your help Roger

SCF Rewards
    Country
    See cardscardzcard5's Items on eBay

Just catching up on this, what does this mean for us in the 20 day? Any idea when we might know on those?

Page 10 of 16 FirstFirst ... 78910111213 ... LastLast