Disclaimer: Links on this page pointing to Amazon, eBay and other sites may include affiliate code. If you click them and make a purchase, we may earn a small commission.

Page 7 of 16 FirstFirst ... 45678910 ... LastLast

SCF Rewards
    Transferred Feedback
    Beckett (74)
    Country
    See 713mvp's Items on eBay

Thought they did away with 5 day grace period when they changed prices

Its BGS. They need a grace period for their grace period lol. In my experiences they always had the cards graded and put in the pop report the very last day of the service but with all the changes they have made I don't know what to expect anymore. I'm still annoyed at no subgrades for any submission over 10 days. They must really be struggling over there.

OPG Storefront Manager

SCF Rewards
    Blog Entries
    Country
    New England Patriots Boston Bruins Boston Red Sox
    Twitter: @patriotsguy See patriots_football_guy's Items on eBay Instagram: Packrip.com Traders COMC Cards For Sale
    Member is PayPal Verified

Its BGS. They need a grace period for their grace period lol. In my experiences they always had the cards graded and put in the pop report the very last day of the service but with all the changes they have made I don't know what to expect anymore. I'm still annoyed at no subgrades for any submission over 10 days. They must really be struggling over there.

Just to clarify it's no sub grades on 1981 or better ONLY if it grades 8 or less

SCF Rewards
    Transferred Feedback
    Beckett (74)
    Country

Just to clarify it's no sub grades on 1981 or better ONLY if it grades 8 or less

I know but I'm spoiled lol. Even if my card comes back a 7 I like subgrades. I wish BVG did subgrades tbh with you.

SCF Rewards
    Country
    San Francisco 49ers Sacramento Kings San Francisco Giants
    See rdaveigajr85's Items on eBay COMC Cards For Sale

We may be SOL on Guarantee.

GuaranteeOur Guarantee: Beckett Grading Services will provide collectors with the finest, most thorough, consistent and accurate grading efforts available in the industry. Disputed grades on cards are limited to typographical errors on the label (i.e., the wrong set name).
    Turnaround Time: This is the time in which the cards are in our possession at the Beckett Grading Services facility (time in transit, weekends and holidays are excluded) and begin the first business day after your order is received. A list of Beckett closings and holidays can be found at www.beckett.com/grading. Guaranteed deadline dates are valid on full priced, premium service levels only and is not valid with any orders containing discounts or promotions. Failure to meet deadlines on all full priced, premium leveled services will result in a full refund.
    Beckett shall not be deemed to be in default of or to have breached any provision of this guarantee as a result of any delay, failure in performance or interruption of the Services, resulting directly or indirectly from acts of God, acts of civil or military authority, civil disturbance, war, fire, floods, epidemics, quarantine restrictions, strikes, freight embargoes, transportation contingencies, shortages of facilities, fuel, energy, labor or materials, or laws, regulations, acts or order of any government agency or official thereof, other catastrophes, delays of subcontractors or suppliers arising from unforeseeable causes beyond the control and without the fault or negligence of either the Contractor or the subcontractors or suppliers, or any other circumstances beyond Provider's reasonable control. In the event of any such delay or failure, the parties shall defer performance of the Services to a date and time mutually agreeable.
    Deadline date: The deadline date is the date your order is scheduled to leave Beckett Grading Service. Beckett does not guarantee the actual delivery date. **Please note that there is no guaranteed turn around time for BCCG orders, orders submitted to BAS, or grading orders submitted under the non-guaranteed service level. Estimated shipping dates will be listed online for these services.

SCF Rewards
    Transferred Feedback
    Beckett (74)
    Country

We may be SOL on Guarantee.

I thought we paid full price this time though. Please correct me if I'm wrong.

SCF Rewards
    Transferred Feedback
    TCC (323)
    Country
    See nuhusker24's Items on eBay

normal 10 day prices are 1-50 cards $20, 51-99 cards $18, 100+ cards $15 so it is possible that we don't get the 10 day guarantee.

OPG Storefront Manager

SCF Rewards
    Blog Entries
    Country
    Twitter: @patriotsguy See patriots_football_guy's Items on eBay Instagram: Packrip.com Traders COMC Cards For Sale

normal 10 day prices are 1-50 cards $20, 51-99 cards $18, 100+ cards $15 so it is possible that we don't get the 10 day guarantee.

That's correct that is the new pricing. However when I printed out the form it was still showing the old pricing. Either way I'll be calling them today and they will get an earful if we'renot getting this order back soon, in my opinion we should get a free order, that's the way I look at it

OPG Storefront Manager

SCF Rewards
    Blog Entries
    Country

Without going into too much detail at this time we need to wait until Monday night. If it hasn't shipped by then my rep will see about getting some credit...I'll go into more detail later

SCF Rewards
    Country
    See SuperSkrbec's Items on eBay

Sounds like Beckett is really messed up right now. I'm pretty loyal to BGS but that being said, with these recent issues that may change if this keeps up.

SCF Rewards
    Transferred Feedback
    Beckett (74)
    Country

Anyone having any luck with the population report? Today is day 14 and none of mine show up. BGS really screwed us this time with all the new changes. Let's hope we get a lot of 10s and 9.5s to make us feel a little better about all this lol.

Page 7 of 16 FirstFirst ... 45678910 ... LastLast