Disclaimer: Links on this page pointing to Amazon, eBay and other sites may include affiliate code. If you click them and make a purchase, we may earn a small commission.

Page 9 of 16 FirstFirst ... 6789101112 ... LastLast

SCF Rewards
    Country

I'm not holding my breathe that this will be mailed today as they are still not showing up in the population report

SCF Rewards
    Transferred Feedback
    Beckett (74)
    Country
    See 713mvp's Items on eBay

Any chance they considered us a 20 day order? Or are we just having some bad luck?

SCF Rewards
    Country

Today would be considered day 15 right?

SCF Rewards
    Country
    See bbuying79's Items on eBay

Beckett is having some issues keeping up with the orders coming in. They raised prices trying to stem the flow of cards but still are way behind on some orders. There doesn't seem to be any rhyme or reason as to who gets through or not. I've been lucky the last few times I sent since they changed the rates/turn around times. My 10 day orders were completed on time. Hope my next one is too!

OPG Storefront Manager

SCF Rewards
    Blog Entries
    Country
    New England Patriots Boston Bruins Boston Red Sox
    Twitter: @patriotsguy See patriots_football_guy's Items on eBay Instagram: Packrip.com Traders COMC Cards For Sale
    Member is PayPal Verified

Beckett is having some issues keeping up with the orders coming in. They raised prices trying to stem the flow of cards but still are way behind on some orders. There doesn't seem to be any rhyme or reason as to who gets through or not. I've been lucky the last few times I sent since they changed the rates/turn around times. My 10 day orders were completed on time. Hope my next one is too!

@ReimerFan Sounds like you submit regularly to them. Let me ask you this, did you receive an email about their policy changes and another on their price increases?

SCF Rewards
    Country

From what I recall no. I believe I just saw it on the forums and a blog post. I found out when I was trying to use the online submission portal to enter my cards and it was disabled. When I downloaded the form to do it manually the prices were different. Then I started to dig.

I found out that a lot of people were way behind on their orders and that Beckett wasn't honoring their money back guarantee or for that matter offering anything to compensate. The TLDR is that last year their business increased much faster than expected. They didn't hire enough new graders to keep up with the pace so they started to fall further and further behind. At first they set up a 5 day grace period (your 10 days is now a 15 day) and then later increased prices and changed the ranges for price discounts. It's now much more expensive.

I had a bunch of cards on their way to me when I found out all of this. My last order will be the last large order I do. It's just way too expensive unless you're willing to wait a very long time before receiving your cards. PSA is looking more attractive.

SCF Rewards
    Transferred Feedback
    Beckett (74)
    Country
    See 713mvp's Items on eBay

So are we just screwed in the end? Paying full price for not exactly full service? I understand things happen but I feel we are being swindled rather than just a bad day at the office.

SCF Rewards
    Country

I'm sure you will get your cards back graded. It's just taking them longer to get everything done. It is disappointing they didn't scale with their business. They could be in a really good place. Most places don't get upset when their business takes off.

They're basically looking to do less work while making the same amount of money. Temporarily reducing the workload (people who aren't going to give them business anymore) while increasing profits (people who're willing to pay more for the same or slightly worse service). I get why their doing it with all things considered but again it was poor business planning and they're giving themselves a bad reputation in the process.

SCF Rewards
    Country
    See SuperSkrbec's Items on eBay

any news? no news is bad news......

SCF Rewards
    Country

I think they are going to lose allot of busines
    But i hope we keep doing them though

Page 9 of 16 FirstFirst ... 6789101112 ... LastLast