Disclaimer: Links on this page pointing to Amazon, eBay and other sites may include affiliate code. If you click them and make a purchase, we may earn a small commission.

Page 3 of 7 FirstFirst 123456 ... LastLast

SCF Rewards
    Country

I chuckled when I heard what happened last night, as I have not seen a single good Ducks game all season! Hunton is such a good guy that it is very tough for me to cheer against him. Garces seems really anti-signing, which should make for a fun season. Galvez appeared as though he would come over, but just didnt, which is okay, as I got Callaspo immediately thereafter. on the 4/8 success on Callaspo, 2 were 2013 topps, and 2 were 2013 topps update, so dupes should be find. Britton hits random cards, and though I had nothing for Fields, he seemed very pleasant, and would likely sign a nice bunch at a time. Burroughs is great about signing, though I may be biased as he and I hit it off very well during his time on Long Island. Hopefully tonight goes well, thanks for letting me know about the 20th anniversary anecdote, did not even think about that! Hope Somerset graphing is going well!

SCF Rewards
    Country
    Army
    Baltimore Orioles New York Jets New Jersey Devils

Since I was watching on the computer and I hope you were at the game. The Ducks heard you were not there last night and said here is a repeat performance for you. Since we lost Kelly last week our closures including Hunton have not been able to do the job. We have to start playing Bridgeport around the corner next UGH

Hope you did well graphing

SCF Rewards
    Country

Tonight was an excellent game. Gagne struggled big time, I saw O'Grady struggling with command and wondered why he was let out in the 8th, so as soon as the no hitter was over, they looked like they were on cruise control. The Somerset closer situation is rough to say the least. Made for an exciting game though.

Somerset-
    Aharon Eggleston- 1/1 card
    Tyler Bortnick- 1/1 card
    Jerry Sands- 4/4 cards, 2/2 cards
    Bryan LaHair- 2/5 cards
    Jerome Williams- 7/7 cards
    Mitch Atkins 2/2 cards

Only missed one player, as I saw him jog back inside, though I did not see him come back out.

Tomorrow is another pregame meet and greet, hopefully I will get a few more Gagne items done.

SCF Rewards
    Country

Today was an eventful one. First and foremost, Eric Gagne was at the stadium, but refused to come out and sign during the mandatory pregame meet and greet. Apparently, he had words with the GM, leading Gagne to abruptly retire and abandon his teammates. Hard to respect a guy like him. He pitched very poorly and took it out on the fans. Nonetheless, it was nice to see the Ducks finish the sweep of Somerset (sorry, Adiddle) and get some graphing done.

Ducks
    George Kantizan- 2/2 (yearbook, team poster)- New bullpen catcher, he is in unifrom, which means he is part of the team to me.
    Chin-Hui Tsao- 4/4 cards- Nice to share a laugh with him about last nights outing of his. Fun guy if youre able to get him to converse.
    Nolan Reimold- 4/5 cards- He is injured, but still managed to come out and be among everyone.
    Jim Fuller- 4/4 cards- Joked around about finally being able to locate him, nice guy.
    Keith Couch- 3/5 cards, 2/2 cards with help- Still as unpleasant as ever, seemed very angry about Gagne's behavior. That alone makes me cheer for Couch.
    David Aardsma- 2/2 cards, 1/1 ball project- One of the nicest on the team and in the league. Chatted for a minute about always bumping into one another.
    Bud Harrelson- 2/2 cards- Cant say enough nice stuff about him!
    Frank Boulton- 2/2 cards- Owner of the team, had a card in a past team set, which I finally got around to having him sign. Genuine nice guy, always enjoy talking to him.

Somerset Patriots
    Bryan LaHair- 2/3- Seems to be a more difficult guy to get to finish things. Always leaves at least 1. Guys like him are the reason the chase is the most fun part.
    Alfredo Rodriguez- 3/3 cards- Nice to get him today after missing him last night. Stopped mid sprints on the field to come over and sign.

Off till Friday, when Lancaster comes to town!

SCF Rewards
    Country

Did pretty decently tonight with it being the first of 4 with Lancaster. The main goals tonight were Lastings Milledge, Daniel Moskos, and Brad Bergesen. Ducks today signed Jordan Pacheco, whom I am excited to hopefully get to sign tomorrow or Sunday.

Lancaster
    Blake Gailen- 1/1 Israel photo- I did not like how the sharpie came out, so I will reprint the photo and try again.
    Elih Villanueva- 4/4 cards- Great guy, kept nearly signing Anthony Carter's 2011 Bowman Chrome as well because the cards look very similar.
    Trayvon Robinson- 1/1 card- Personalized as always, but gotta give him credit for signing.
    Brad Bergesen- 5/8- Did not sign duplicates, couldve been due to the fact that it was nearly game time when he came out.
    Lastings Milledge- 3/8- Came out wearing a different jersey number, but was super nice. Claimed he would sign 3 cards for each of us every day.
    Daniel Moskos- 0/8- Did not see him
    Anthony Carter- 0/1- Went out via bullpen entrance
    Kevin Munson- 0/2- Could not locate

Will be back at it tomorrow.

SCF Rewards
    Country

Doubleheader today helped me get a lot done. A lot more than I expected.

Game 1
    Barnstormers

Blake Gailen- 1/1 photo, 1/1 WBC ball project- Reprinted the photo and had him sign in blue deco. Looks great!
    Ross Peeples- 1/1 8x10
    Kevin Munson- 2/2 cards with bible verse on them. Didnt recognize him at first, and just guessed when he walked by. Turned out to be correct.
    Lastings Milledge- 2/6 cards, 2/9 cards with help- Man of his word, came out and signed even though he was not in the lineup.

Game 2

Did the Ducks side pregame.

Angelo Songco- 1/1 11x14, 2/2 8x10
    Giovanny Alfonzo- 1/1 11x14, 2/2 8x10, 1/1 ALPB Ball
    Nolan Reimold- 1/1 11x14, 1/1 card for a friend
    Marc Krauss- 1/1 11x14
    David Aardsma- 3/3 8x10
    Jordan Pacheco- 0/2 team pieces- Was catching, ignored the few of us.

Hung around during the game, and stayed around for the postgame fireworks.

Barnstormers
    Lastings Milledge- 3/7 cards (had help prior to game), 4/4 cards postgame during the fireworks show. Great guy!
    Daniel Moskos- 8/8 cards- Pitched in the game, as he was leaving before it ended, I asked him to sign, and he obliged. Super nice.

SCF Rewards
    Country
    Army

Looks like Lastings is slowing down as he was signing everything in front of him when they saw us. Maybe its just to many cards, I think I have about 8 left on him
    Good showing on both games

SCF Rewards
    Country

Looks like Lastings is slowing down as he was signing everything in front of him when they saw us. Maybe its just to many cards, I think I have about 8 left on him
    Good showing on both games

Thanks a bunch! Think Lastings is kind of getting used to being bombarded everyday. He jokes around a lot. One of our more notorious graphers got him getting off of the bus yesterday, and Lastings said "I will sign about 3 per day for each of you", so I think the ambush may have slowed him down. I am happy with whatever I get! Looks like trouble on the Somerset front with LaHair. Went through something similar with Gagne last week, except he "retired".

SCF Rewards
    Country
    Army

Yeah I tried to find out the story at todays game and even the fan club was not aware of why. Hope to get the story.

SCF Rewards
    Country

Yeah I tried to find out the story at todays game and even the fan club was not aware of why. Hope to get the story.

http://blogs.mycentraljersey.com/pat...uspended-list/

Page 3 of 7 FirstFirst 123456 ... LastLast