Disclaimer: Links on this page pointing to Amazon, eBay and other sites may include affiliate code. If you click them and make a purchase, we may earn a small commission.

Page 6 of 7 FirstFirst ... 34567 LastLast

SCF Rewards
    Country

I actually have not been to any games this homestand so far, until today for the meet and greet. I find it funny that you mention Sandy, whom I know very well! I was nearly caught up on everything, and decided to focus on some more projects I had on the back burner. Then, Henderson Alvarez signed, and I scrambled to get stuff ready for him. I hope to see you at the ASG next season, but I am unsure of if I will attend or not at the moment.

I was surprised today, as when I normally arrive for a Meet and Greet game, I am within the first 10 in line to get on the field, however, for some reason, the Ducks staff allowed seemingly the entire company who sponsored the giveaway in before the season ticket holders for the first time that I have ever seen, leading me to be about 75th in line!

Henderson Alvarez- The following numbers are with significant help- 2/2 ROMLB, 3/3 8x10, 1/1 yearbook, 1/1 team photo, 11/11 cards
    Jake Dunning- 1/1 yearbook, 1/1 team photo
    Quintin Berry- 1/1 helmet project, 3/3 8x10
    Jordan Pacheco- 1/1 helmet project, 1/1 8x10
    John Lannan- 1/1 helmet project
    David Aardsma- 2/2 helmet projects, 3/3 cards
    Alfredo Simon- 2/2 cards

Patriots
    Adam Donachie- 1/1 card

SCF Rewards
    Country
    Army
    Baltimore Orioles New York Jets New Jersey Devils

That is pretty ironic about Sandy. When she was at the All Star game I asked her if she had received any packets of the All Star cards and she said she did not. Luckily I was given an extra set by a friend and gave it to her so she had something other than the program.
    I know I have a Alvarez card and I know I will be getting some in the mail from a friend so I hope he signs when they come into town next month.
    For my self I am getting pretty caught up myself on cards so I should be slowing down the second half.
    Talk to you later
    Alan

SCF Rewards
    Country

Tried to finish a project (at least get the final 2 that I am able to get) tonight with New Britain, and had some success!

Craig Maddox- 3/3 8x10
    Jon Griffin- 2/2 8x10
    Brandon League- 1/1 8x10
    Kyle Simon- 4/4 cards, 1/1 2015 ALPBB ASG team photo
    Shawn Gillblair- 1/1 inagural yearbook, 1/1 2015 ALPBB ASG team photo
    Jonathan Pettibone- 0/6- Starting pitcher, so I did not ask.
    Nick Greenwood- 0/1- Could not locate him

SCF Rewards
    Country

Back at it tonight with the Bluefish in town and the Ducks team card set finally being put out,

Ducks
    David Aardsma- 2/2 team cards

Bluefish
    Andrew Lambo- 1/1 11x14
    Luis Hernandez- 1/1 team card
    Zac Grotz- 1/1 team card
    Jose Gil- 1/1 team card
    Luis Rodriguez- 1/1 team card
    D'Arby Myers- 1/1 team card
    Jose Cuevas- 1/1 team card
    Rainy Lara- 1/1 team card
    Manny Delcarmen- 1/1 team card
    Frank DeJiulio Jr- 1/1 team card
    Drake Britton- 3/3 cards
    Daniel Fields- 1/1 team card
    Vinnie Pestano- 8/8 cards
    Jonathan Galvez- 0/2 cards- denied

SCF Rewards
    Country

Game 2 recap

Ducks
    Giovanny Alfonzo- 2/2 team card, 1/1 8x8 photo

Bluefish
    Drake Britton- 1/1 project
    Manny Delcarmen- 1/1 project
    Elvin Ramirez- 1/1 project
    Sean Burroughs- 1/1 team card, 1/1 11x14
    Angelys Nina- 1/1 team card
    Tony Abreu- 1/1 team card
    Angel Rosa- 1/1 team card
    D'Arby Myers- 1/1 asg card
    Ozney Guillen- 1/1 team card
    Andrew Lambo- 2/2 cards
    Manny Parra- 2/2 8x10, 3/3 cards

SCF Rewards
    Country
    Army

Wow first time I have seen Galvez deny this year. Last year it was all the time.
    Good to see Pestano signs I will need him when he comes to Somerset

SCF Rewards
    Country

Final game of the series vs. Bridgeport. Though the meet and greet was a mess with tons of kids, it was pretty successful.

Alfredo Simon- 3/3 cards, 3/3 cards
    Henderson Alvarez- 3/3 cards, 5/4 cards (didnt change to blue sharpie which is fine, but intentionally signed a Simon card), 2/2 ROMLB
    Delta Cleary- 2/2 cards
    Angelo Songco- 3/3 cards, 1/1 banner
    Zac Treece- 2/2 cards
    Dan Lyons- 2/2 cards
    Lew Ford- 2/2 cards
    Ruben Gotay- 2/2 cards
    Jordan Pacheco- 2/2 cards
    Anthony Vega- 2/2 cards
    Elmer Reyes- 3/3 cards
    Tyler Levine- 2/2 cards
    Rob Rogers- 2/2 cards
    John Lannan- 2/2 cards
    Mark Krauss- 1/1 card, 1/1 card
    Matt Larkins- 2/2 cards
    Amalio Diaz- 3/3 cards
    Jake Dunning- 2/2 cards
    Quintin Berry- 1/2 cards, 1/1 card (Didnt do the duplicates, though they were both for team sets. Very odd)

Bluefish
    Luis Hernandez- 1/1 card
    Rainy Lara- 1/1 card, 1/1 8x10
    Tony Abreu- 1/1 8x10
    Manny Delcarmen- 2/2 8x10
    Jonathan Galvez- 0/2 cards- walked right by me and ignored. LOL!

SCF Rewards
    Country

First game of the last series with Maryland of the year.

Blue Crabs
    Michael Snyder- 1/1 card
    LJ Hoes- 3/6 cards
    Devon Rodriguez- 1/1 card
    Zach Wilson- 1/1 card
    Gaby Hernandez- 1/1 card

SCF Rewards
    Country
    Army

Have not been on the site in awhile but we play Long Island starting tonight. I notice that your Ducks have been on an 10-0 run and in first place for the second half. It seems they have been playing better without Lentini then with him since I heard what happened. The way it is going they are firing on all cylinders and we are just so so and and will most likely play each other for the playoffs which I cannot believe is right around the corner.
    I have to look but I think I may have a Bud H card from I Ducks set I did not get completed a few years ago. If so would you mind doing for me? Just let me know
    Thanks

SCF Rewards
    Country

Have not been on the site in awhile but we play Long Island starting tonight. I notice that your Ducks have been on an 10-0 run and in first place for the second half. It seems they have been playing better without Lentini then with him since I heard what happened. The way it is going they are firing on all cylinders and we are just so so and and will most likely play each other for the playoffs which I cannot believe is right around the corner.
    I have to look but I think I may have a Bud H card from I Ducks set I did not get completed a few years ago. If so would you mind doing for me? Just let me know
    Thanks

Would be more than happy to help you with a Buddy card! Playoffs are quickly approaching, and they have been playing some solid ball recently. The Lentini situation is laughable to me, but some guys just do not know that the world does not revolve around them. Ah well!

Page 6 of 7 FirstFirst ... 34567 LastLast