Disclaimer: Links on this page pointing to Amazon, eBay and other sites may include affiliate code. If you click them and make a purchase, we may earn a small commission.

Page 6 of 15 FirstFirst ... 3456789 ... LastLast

SCF Rewards
    Country
    See jmmintz's Items on eBay

SCF Rewards
    Blog Entries
    Country

The Horry = Russell argument holds no water. I understand what you're trying to imply, but it's not the same.

Yes it is ... Wilt was a far superior player ... Russell won more on great teams ... same thing.

And Lebron was "traded" to Miami? What in the world are you talking about? He was an unrestricted free agent.[/QUOTE]

I said he was "technically" traded ... see here: http://www.nba.com/cavaliers/news/trade_100710.html

Mow, out of respect to the OP ... I'm going over to the new thread he linked to ... you can debate me there is you'd like :-)

SCF Rewards
    Blog Entries
    Country
    Oklahoma City Thunder Cleveland Cavaliers Miami Heat
    See lantern-marsh's Items on eBay

lol, thanks folks.

Tonight is probably the last night for my Thunder. I'd love for them to keep the series alive, but the Rockets have too many weapons, and the Rockets are at home, so I have to be realistic and accept the likelihood that Houston advances tonight.

SCF Rewards
    Blog Entries
    Country

Dang...OKC gave it their all. With some better substitution patterns by Donovan, they could have won. Even so, they fought so darn hard. Westbrook got exhausted and started to force in the 4th, but hats off to him and a team that fought tooth and nail against a team that is so clearly superior. I'm proud of OKC.

SCF Rewards
    Blog Entries
    Country

Man, how about the Jazz? That team looks so average on paper, but they won over 50 in the West, are coached very well by Quin Snyder, and just took a 3-2 lead over the Clippers. Thank Joe Johnson once again, who is having a resurgence in these playoffs, hitting big buckets and being a force. Always have liked Joe -- a quiet, borderline superstar who has scored over 20,000 now in his career -- so it's nice to see him still being a major factor in this league.

Clips most cursed team in league. They never seem to be healthy when it counts. I remember when they started out on fire early in the season. Wonder if this is it for Doc, for Chris Paul, this unit.
    Last edited by WilyWestbrook0; 04-26-2017 at 01:28 AM.

SCF Rewards
    Blog Entries
    Country

Celtics starting to take over against the Bulls in what has been a close contest most of the way. Looks like they've got Chicago figured out after starting out in a surprising two-game hole; a win tonight would put them up 3-2. It certainly helps Boston that Rondo is out for Chicago.

SCF Rewards
    Blog Entries
    Country

Bucks-Raptors is crazy!

SCF Rewards
    Country

Man, how about the Jazz? That team looks so average on paper, but they won over 50 in the West, are coached very well by Quin Snyder, and just took a 3-2 lead over the Clippers. Thank Joe Johnson once again, who is having a resurgence in these playoffs, hitting big buckets and being a force. Always have liked Joe -- a quiet, borderline superstar who has scored over 20,000 now in his career -- so it's nice to see him still being a major factor in this league.

Clips most cursed team in league. They never seem to be healthy when it counts. I remember when they started out on fire early in the season. Wonder if this is it for Doc, for Chris Paul, this unit.

I always thought the Jazz were an underrated team while the Clippers were an overrated team. So it is only appropriate they met in the first round I guess.
    Selling All My Cards Here------>Hidden Content

Baseball Autograph and Game Used Only Trade Page: pwaldo.webs.com/
    //s123.photobucket.com/albums/o299/pwaldo/

SCF Rewards
    Blog Entries
    Country

So far, the 3-2 teams have all won. Celtics and Wiz have moved on (really impressed with Wall's play down the stretch in the Wiz/Hawks game -- great to watch). Jazz/Clips tight, but Clips have taken the lead. Will the Jazz come back? I find myself rooting for them. If they don't, this will be the only first round series to go to seven games.

SCF Rewards
    Blog Entries
    Country

D-Wade is DONE .... probably the 5th best SG of all-time though ...

Page 6 of 15 FirstFirst ... 3456789 ... LastLast