Thread: 6 packs of 92-93 Fleer

SCF Rewards
    Country

6 packs of 92-93 Fleer

Opened six packs of these I've had sitting around a while.
    This Ad will be removed when you a member of sportscardforum.com

Basketball Advisor

SCF Rewards
    Blog Entries
    Country
    Oklahoma City Thunder Cleveland Cavaliers Kansas City Chiefs
    See lantern-marsh's Items on eBay

'90s basketball is starting to really dry up, and the box prices are increasing. I think everyone's trying to get the rarer MJ inserts and grade them. Also some Shaqs and rare auto chases.

I always liked the design of 92-93 Fleer, with the basketball texture and team colors on the side with the player names. Good action shots, too. Nice look for a lower-end set. Still holds up well today. Definitely a major step up from the corny 91-92 design.
    LU DORT ROCKS!

SCF Rewards
    Transferred Feedback
    Beckett(20)
    Country
    See GoTerps04's Items on eBay

'90s basketball is starting to really dry up, and the box prices are increasing. I think everyone's trying to get the rarer MJ inserts and grade them. Also some Shaqs and rare auto chases.

What makes you think that? I've only got back into collecting (90s) a few years ago, so haven't seen any trends in prices yet. Altho I have been tracking trends in 86 Fleer, crazy how the prices for those cards can go up and down.