Page 1 of 3 123 LastLast
Results 1 to 10 of 21
  1. #1

    Wttf 2017 diamond kings baseball to complete master set

    I need the following cards to complete my set
    Base: complete

    Rookies: Complete

    photo variations complete

    Memorable moments: complete

    DK originals: complete

    Heritage collection: complete

    Aurora:complete

    I am willing to trade relic or auto cards for more cards but let me know what you have and who you collect and let's make a deal!
    Last edited by tylerrules09; 05-09-2017 at 09:53 AM.
    Hidden Content

    Yu Darvish, TEXAS RANGERSand Dallas Cowboys

  2. Check out the Auctions from Packrip.com
  3. #2
    have these
    base #11 Kelly,53 Trumbo
    rookies #135 Musgrove,146 weaver,155 mancini
    photo variation #27 puckett
    memorable moment #6 robinson,12 appling
    dk originals #5 freeman,8 Bryant

    looking for 2017 topps 87 silver pack cards,01 sp legendary cuts #56,57,82 and can use trout inserts and parallels.lmk

  4. #3
    Quote Originally Posted by jordanrulz View Post
    have these
    base #11 Kelly,53 Trumbo
    rookies #135 Musgrove,146 weaver,155 mancini
    photo variation #27 puckett
    memorable moment #6 robinson,12 appling
    dk originals #5 freeman,8 Bryant

    looking for 2017 topps 87 silver pack cards,01 sp legendary cuts #56,57,82 and can use trout inserts and parallels.lmk
    Pm sent.
    Hidden Content

    Yu Darvish, TEXAS RANGERSand Dallas Cowboys

  5. #4
    anyone else?
    Hidden Content

    Yu Darvish, TEXAS RANGERSand Dallas Cowboys

  6. #5
    have the variations #2,8,10,18,27,33, looking for alex,bregman, aaron nola d.j. lemahieu or LSU players
    only trade within the united states

  7. #6
    Quote Originally Posted by 06saints View Post
    have the variations #2,8,10,18,27,33, looking for alex,bregman, aaron nola d.j. lemahieu or LSU players
    Let me look through my stuff and see what I have. I may have some. I'll get back to you this evening once I return from work.
    Hidden Content

    Yu Darvish, TEXAS RANGERSand Dallas Cowboys

  8. #7
    Quote Originally Posted by 06saints View Post
    have the variations #2,8,10,18,27,33, looking for alex,bregman, aaron nola d.j. lemahieu or LSU players
    The only current lsu players I had were a couple bregmans but I just trade d those prior. Anyone else?
    Hidden Content

    Yu Darvish, TEXAS RANGERSand Dallas Cowboys

  9. #8
    Quote Originally Posted by tylerrules09 View Post
    The only current lsu players I had were a couple bregmans but I just trade d those prior. Anyone else?
    josh Donaldson and kris bryant
    only trade within the united states

  10. #9
    Quote Originally Posted by 06saints View Post
    josh Donaldson and kris bryant
    I have a few Of those.
    17 diamond kings photo variation 55 Kris Bryant
    17 Donruss retro variation 5 Kris Bryant
    17 topps hank Aaron award ha-2 Kris Bryant
    17 topps record setters rs-14 josh Donaldson
    16 gypsy queen walk off winners gwo-5 josh Donaldson

    I can look for more stars if you need them for trade bait
    Hidden Content

    Yu Darvish, TEXAS RANGERSand Dallas Cowboys

  11. #10
    Quote Originally Posted by tylerrules09 View Post
    I have a few Of those.
    17 diamond kings photo variation 55 Kris Bryant
    17 Donruss retro variation 5 Kris Bryant
    17 topps hank Aaron award ha-2 Kris Bryant
    17 topps record setters rs-14 josh Donaldson
    16 gypsy queen walk off winners gwo-5 josh Donaldson

    I can look for more stars if you need them for trade bait
    i'll do mine for the two bryants
    only trade within the united states

Page 1 of 3 123 LastLast

Posting Permissions

  • You may not post new threads
  • You may not post replies
  • You may not post attachments
  • You may not edit your posts
  •  


About SCF

    Sports Card Forum provides sports and non-sports card collectors a safe place to discuss, buy, sell and trade.

    SCF maintains tools that will allow collectors to manage their collections online, information about what is happening with the hobby, as well as providing robust data to send out for Autographs through the mail.

Sponsors

  • Dave and Adams Card World
  • Steel City Collectibles
  • Kronozio
  • PackRip

Follow SCF on