Disclaimer: Links on this page pointing to Amazon, eBay and other sites may include affiliate code. If you click them and make a purchase, we may earn a small commission.

Thread: Politics Forums

SCF Rewards
    Blog Entries
    Country
    Cleveland Indians Buffalo Sabres Buffalo Bulls
    See scottkoz20's Items on eBay Packrip.com Traders COMC Cards For Sale Upper Deck ePack
    Send PayPal to scottkoz20 Member is PayPal Verified

Politics Forums

I know several of you like (love) discussing politics. However, this is something that I want to keep off SCF.

However, I have purchased politicaltalkforum.com (it was an available domain) and once it is launched, it will be linked to SCF as a redirect.

My plan is to have this going by June 1st, unless someone approaches me to purchase the domain for an absurd pile of cash.

If you have Suggestions, ideas, please let me know and/or post here.

SCF Rewards
    Country
    See bbra9027's Items on eBay

Yes please do. I was a regular in the old P&R section and despite disagreeing with almost everyone on there I had a blast. Someone else on here also tried to start a political site but I'm not sure what happened to it.
    Drug and smoke free trading.

Hidden Content
    Hidden Content cardscomicsmoviesandgames
    Hidden Content darkdemon202404

SCF Rewards
    Blog Entries
    Country
    See scottkoz20's Items on eBay Packrip.com Traders COMC Cards For Sale Upper Deck ePack

Yes please do. I was a regular in the old P&R section and despite disagreeing with almost everyone on there I had a blast. Someone else on here also tried to start a political site but I'm not sure what happened to it.

Honestly, if the disagreements were kept to a civil level, Mike would have kept the section. Once this is up and running, I'll post it.

SCF Rewards
    Country
    Oakland Athletics
    COMC Cards For Sale

Honestly, if the disagreements were kept to a civil level, Mike would have kept the section. Once this is up and running, I'll post it.

it got hostile towards the end, one member from the great white north loved causing trouble and fighting with pretty much anyone and everyone.

SCF Rewards
    Blog Entries
    Country

it got hostile towards the end, one member from the great white north loved causing trouble and fighting with pretty much anyone and everyone.

this is partly why Mike killed it.

Technically, any topic can be discussed in Off-Topic, as long as it stays civil. There was a thread a month ago about Trump and that, while had some candid replied, remained respectful.

SCF Rewards
    Country
    New York Yankees Los Angeles Lakers New York Giants
    See ajcorleone's Items on eBay

Yes this sites best move was getting rid of the political forum. Funny how we lost one the most controversial members of the site. Once politics went away we all could get back to the trading. And I guess that person moved on to a real political site instead of a card trading site.