Page 248 of 254 FirstFirst ... 148198238245246247248249250251 ... LastLast
Results 2,471 to 2,480 of 2538

Has anyone ever broken with.....

esper_holdings(2961)
    100.0% Positive Feedback
    Member since 2008

http://m.ebay.com/itm/172419548066

Just interested in a few cup breaks and want to hear some break feedback.

Thanks,
    Kevin

I have not but that feedback is awesome as it a 100 percent. Has to be doing something right.

DON
    Customized Shoes for any occasion!
    Hidden Content
    Actions are backed up by words, I wish more of us backed them up!!!
    If you have talent with video editing and would like to join the staff drop me a pm!

Where do people come up with their suppose pricing. $400 for a ITG Vault patch puhlease.

Was browsing eBay and came across this auction:

[QUOTE]ROLAND MCKEOWN 1/1 $400 HUGE JERSEY NUMBER PATCH RC 2012-13 IN THE GAME ITG GOLD/QUOTEhttp://www.ebay.com/itm/ROLAND-MCKEOWN-1-1-400-HUGE-JERSEY-NUMBER-PATCH-RC-2012-13-IN-THE-GAME-ITG-GOLD-/282429033563?ul_noapp=true&nma=true&si=wii8Cf%252B AET9k%252FNlDBlb0Ip3GBII%253D&orig_cvip=true&rt=nc &_trksid=p2047675.l2557

I love when people hype their auctions with a high book value then walk away with less than 1.5 percent of the suppose BV they quoted.

DON
    Customized Shoes for any occasion!
    Hidden Content
    Actions are backed up by words, I wish more of us backed them up!!!
    If you have talent with video editing and would like to join the staff drop me a pm!

What multiplier had to be used, on what "base" value, to get $400 on a card of a guy that was a 2nd round pick, and has never played an NHL game??
    Hidden Content
    Hidden Content

Hidden Content

Enter the 1st leg of the UD RAK 'Em Up! contest!
    Hidden Content

Hidden Content

Must have missed the decimal point - $4.00. LOL!

I did sell a Kariya from Vault for $137, but that was by far the highest. Even my Orr patch didn't hit $100 (so I kept it).
    LF this ITG Decades 1980's Autograph: AMM2 - Mark Messier CAN SP. Also need many Emblems and Numbers from ITG Decades 1980's and may need Quads, Golds or other low print runs from that set.
    PC includes Sakic, Vaive, Salming, Lafleur, Shutt and anyone named Stastny except Yan. Starting a new, limited GETZLAF PC - looking for hard-signed autos of Getzlaf and any memorabilia with print run 100 or less.

Yeah, they'll always be these type of listings around. Always funny to see them show up! The proof is in the pudding though.
    Hidden Content
    Hidden Content
    PC's: Martin Brodeur, Ed Belfour, Jhonas Enroth, Marc-Andre Fleury, Carey Price

Some stuff from Vault can hit big numbers.... but I would assume that a Roland McKeweon game used jersey doesn't sell for $400... so not sure how a hockey card of his will.
    Hidden Content
    Hidden Content

Hidden Content

Enter the 1st leg of the UD RAK 'Em Up! contest!
    Hidden Content

Hidden Content

I've never done any breaks but I have bought from them a few times. No problems.
    LF this ITG Decades 1980's Autograph: AMM2 - Mark Messier CAN SP. Also need many Emblems and Numbers from ITG Decades 1980's and may need Quads, Golds or other low print runs from that set.
    PC includes Sakic, Vaive, Salming, Lafleur, Shutt and anyone named Stastny except Yan. Starting a new, limited GETZLAF PC - looking for hard-signed autos of Getzlaf and any memorabilia with print run 100 or less.

Generally speaking I'm not a fan of eBay-based breaks as they're against the site's rules and there's a lot of ways that the breaker can manipulate things, and buyers can leave negative feedback if they're not happy about how a break goes.

If you're going to do group breaks, find trusted members on trading sites first is my advice.
    Carey Price fan and collector!
    Hidden Content Hidden Content ! 236 Unique Cards + 13 1/1's!!!

2017-18 Habs Collections: Carey Price, Shea Weber, Max Pacioretty, and Jonathan Drouin

Hidden Content
    Hidden Content

Here's a new one for you vets..

I purchased an item from a new seller on eBay. Once the auction closed, I promptly paid for the item using PayPal. The seller then shipped the item and I received it in the expected condition. I left positive feedback for a smooth transaction. About a week after receiving the item, the seller sent me a message asking me to pay for the item. I responded that I had already paid for the item and the transaction was still pending in my PayPal account - said that the user hasn't accepted the transaction yet. At that point, I assumed he had to wait a bit longer since he was a new seller. Out of an abundance of caution, I checked my bank statment to make sure the transaction actually went through, since I paid for two items from two sellers at once. Sure enough, there are two charges, one for each item in the expected amount.

Fast forward to today when I unexpectedly received an unpaid item notice. I checked my PayPal account again and see that the transaction is still listed as pending and the user hasn't accepted the transaction. When I go to the case, my only two options are to Pay for the Item or Contact the Seller. When I click Pay for the Item, it takes me to the transaction summary on eBay. Not that I would, but I don't even have the option to pay for the item again.

I've stressed to the seller that, at this point, I don't think there is anything I can do. It seems like the ball is in his court? Now the last thing I want, is a negative feed back, especially for an item I've already paid for.

Is there any action I can take to prompt PayPal to release the funds? I don't understand why eBay would allow a case to be submitted, when the item has already been paid for.