Page 5 of 5 FirstFirst ... 2345
    What are you looking for in trade value on what you have left?
    I collect baseball and football inserts. Also Browns, Steelers, Joey Galloway, Orel Hershiser.gu, autos, and oddball issues.If I buy its with a m.o. and will not buy if shipped in PWE.

Thanks for your quick reply. PLMK what you're interested in, and what you have available to trade (baseball only). OR just make an offer,or two, or.... Hope we can work out a trade. Have a good day, Rodney

Im not at home right now. I dont think I have any O's and Nats gu or autos but later on I can check.
    I collect baseball and football inserts. Also Browns, Steelers, Joey Galloway, Orel Hershiser.gu, autos, and oddball issues.If I buy its with a m.o. and will not buy if shipped in PWE.

Thanks for the reply and info. I've also replied to your PM's, and provided some info. Have a good day.

blackhorseson - I just saw your post on my thread in the football trading fourm, with a "pic" of the Harvey auto (Oriole). Would you be interested in some of the "vintage" on this thread and/or the Cody Kessler gu for it? PLMK. Thanks. Sorry for the slow reply, I just saw it a few minutes ago. Have a good night.

Page 5 of 5 FirstFirst ... 2345