WTTF any jumbo patches or swatches.

I like the 2005 Prime Patches, but will look at anything with a big swatch. LMK, Brian

2. Check out Steel City Collectibles Clearance Center
    Bv on the justin verlander bowman gold rookie and ervin santana auto

Have this if you are interested:

2005 Absolute Memorabilia "Tools of the Trade" Tom Glavine #TT-189...Jumbo Swatch...#83/250...($12)

Piersall is a common, but is an error. Topps forgot to put a sticker on the back.

Aek- I may trade for it, not willing to buy it.

How much would you be looking for $$ for that Mattingly Absolute bat/jsy?

I have some jumbo swatches, but none same value as the Mattingly

2005 Prime Patches, MICHAEL YOUNG, jumbo GU white jersey (Rangers uni) 187/331
    2005 Prime Patches, Past and Present, IVAN RODRIGUEZ, jumbo GU jersey (white & Rangers/Tigers uni) 3/500
    2005 Prime Patches, Past and Present, MIGUEL TEJADA, jumbo GU jersey (white & A's/O's uni) 243/330
    2005 Playoff Absolute Memorabilia TOTT TOM GLAVINE jumbo jersey (white, Braves uni) 122/150
    2005 Playoff Absolute Memorabilia TOTT TOM GLAVINE jumbo jersey (white, Braves uni) 66/250
    2005 Playoff Absolute Memorabilia TOTT KEVIN BROWN jumbo jersey (white, Dodgers uni) 102/250
    2005 Playoff Absolute Me

That's what I have.

Only thing that jumped out at me was your Chuck James auto, lmk if you are willing to deal that for the Glavine