Disclaimer: Links on this page pointing to Amazon, eBay and other sites may include affiliate code. If you click them and make a purchase, we may earn a small commission.

Page 10 of 14 FirstFirst ... 78910111213 ... LastLast

SCF Rewards
    Country
    See samo6575's Items on eBay

Overall, whether it's the Cullen hook, Bonino high stick, or the other 1000 missed/blown calls this series has had pathetic officiating

No arguments here. It has been pretty bad. But it sure hasn't taken away from the action on the ice.

On a side note, I know most Pens fans hate Ovy with a passion, but I actually like him and the way he plays. I do hope that he eventually gets a Cup just not a the expense of My Pens.
    Flickr: Hidden Content

Looking for Penguins, HOF Autos, Vintage Memorabilia. Aswell as any Guentzel and Murray Rookie Autos, Top Player Autos and Always looking for Decent Young Guns

SCF Rewards
    Country
    Washington Capitals Washington Capitals Washington Capitals
    See capsfan30's Items on eBay

No arguments here. It has been pretty bad. But it sure hasn't taken away from the action on the ice.

On a side note, I know most Pens fans hate Ovy with a passion, but I actually like him and the way he plays. I do hope that he eventually gets a Cup just not a the expense of My Pens.

Well, with the current playoff structure, that's not going to happen in the foreseeable future. The route to the Cup for either team runs through the other until the league goes back to reseeding the teams after each round.

SCF Rewards
    Transferred Feedback
    UCB (114)
    Country

Marc-Andre Fleury is certainly making a case for remaining in Pittsburgh, isn't he?

There has been lots of discussion about what the Penguins would do with him this off-season...will they protect him in the expansion draft as they are supposed to do? Will they trade him to another team? Will they work out a deal with the expansion Golden Knights for them to take him?

He's playing like a star in these playoffs and is proving that you need two good goalies in case one goes down, which is what happened to Matt Murray. What does everyone think, will this playoffs be his last in Pittsburgh?

Hope they can figure a way to keep Fleury in Pittsburgh
    He is AWESOME, showing just why he is #1 goalie again.

Its like last year when fleury was hurt adn they went to murray and he was great and the team rode him to the cup win
    Now its Fleury turn to do it, and its looking great so far.

SCF Rewards
    Transferred Feedback
    UCB (114)
    Country

Hahahahahahaha Yeah he got one there. But I didn't hear you last game on the blatant hook on Cullen when he was on a breakaway.....

Yup!!!!!

The officating this series has been terrible, and it needs to improve for sure, but not matter pens will win

GO PENS GO!!!!!!

SCF Rewards
    Country

I still think the Penguins will go with a healthy Murray next year and Fleury will be the starter in Vegas.
    The want list at this link features what I need of Gretzky, Roy, Ottawa Senators, and Miscellaneous sets. I also have a CFL want list on my page and if you have nothing from it I will consider other traders of current Ottawa Senators,Guy Lafleur, + trade bait.

Wants - Hidden Content

Traders - Hidden Content

Hockey Advisor

SCF Rewards
    Country
    Edmonton Oilers Toronto Blue Jays Hamilton Tiger Cats
    See 30Ranfordfan's Items on eBay COMC Cards For Sale Upper Deck ePack

This, I think, is still going to be the most interesting part of the expansion draft.

If I'm Marc-Andre Fleury - There is no way I'm willing to waive my NMC and allow the Penguins to expose me to Vegas. I just can't see how that happen. Why on earth would he willingly go to an expansion team?

If Fleury is still on the roster, the Penguins MUST protect him. They don't have a choice... so Murray would be exposed.

Fleury, as I understand it, does only have a limited NTC though. He has to be willing to provide a list of 8 teams he'd accept a trade to.... but he could be as difficult as he wants:

Montreal, Chicago, Washington.... if he names those teams, think he'll get traded there??

Pittsburgh, of course, could offer Vegas something sweet to NOT take a goalie.

A trade probably does happen though... have to think Calgary will be gunning hard to upgrade in net.

Marc-Andre Fleury is certainly making a case for remaining in Pittsburgh, isn't he?

There has been lots of discussion about what the Penguins would do with him this off-season...will they protect him in the expansion draft as they are supposed to do? Will they trade him to another team? Will they work out a deal with the expansion Golden Knights for them to take him?

He's playing like a star in these playoffs and is proving that you need two good goalies in case one goes down, which is what happened to Matt Murray. What does everyone think, will this playoffs be his last in Pittsburgh?

SCF Rewards
    Country

Hahahahahahaha Yeah he got one there. But I didn't hear you last game on the blatant hook on Cullen when he was on a breakaway.....

Yup!!!!!

The officating this series has been terrible, and it needs to improve for sure, but not matter pens will win

GO PENS GO!!!!!!

Well to be honest, I didn't get to watch most of Game 3, so I can't comment on the play to which you are referring.

SCF Rewards
    Transferred Feedback
    Beckett (28)
    Country
    Toronto Maple Leafs
    See anth-toop's Items on eBay

This, I think, is still going to be the most interesting part of the expansion draft.

If I'm Marc-Andre Fleury - There is no way I'm willing to waive my NMC and allow the Penguins to expose me to Vegas. I just can't see how that happen. Why on earth would he willingly go to an expansion team?

If Fleury is still on the roster, the Penguins MUST protect him. They don't have a choice... so Murray would be exposed.

Fleury, as I understand it, does only have a limited NTC though. He has to be willing to provide a list of 8 teams he'd accept a trade to.... but he could be as difficult as he wants:

Montreal, Chicago, Washington.... if he names those teams, think he'll get traded there??

Pittsburgh, of course, could offer Vegas something sweet to NOT take a goalie.

A trade probably does happen though... have to think Calgary will be gunning hard to upgrade in net.

I am happy I got this one, with an autograph given a 10 rating!

Hockey Advisor

SCF Rewards
    Transferred Feedback
    CnC (21)
    Country
    Toronto Maple Leafs Calgary Flames NULL
    Twitter: @@creasecollector Instagram: COMC Cards For Sale Upper Deck ePack My traders on Flickr

Glad Crosby got a point last night, but sad the Pens couldn't finish the Caps off. I guess it was expected though, as you kinda knew the Caps would come out flying.

Hoping they can put it away in Game 6 !
    Jhonas Enroth Card Collector & Host of the Hidden Content
    Hidden Content
    View my Hidden Content | My Hidden Content | Complete Hidden Content | Card Blog Hidden Content

SCF Rewards
    Country

Glad Crosby came back last night, but super happythe Pens couldn't finish the Caps off. I guess it was expected though, as you kinda knew the Caps would come out flying.

Hoping they can falter inGame 6 and Game 7, too!

Fixed that for you

Hopefully this wakes up the sleeping giant that is the Caps offense, and they come out storming Monday for Game 6!

Page 10 of 14 FirstFirst ... 78910111213 ... LastLast