Disclaimer: Links on this page pointing to Amazon, eBay and other sites may include affiliate code. If you click them and make a purchase, we may earn a small commission.

Page 2 of 5 FirstFirst 12345 LastLast
    OPG Staff

SCF Rewards
    Country
    New York Giants New York Yankees New York Rangers

What do we got for picks of the score of tonight's game. I say Ottawa 4 - Rangers 2.....this coming from a Rangers fan. I just feel like game one will go to the home team.

SCF Rewards
    Country
    Detroit Red Wings Indianapolis Colts Toronto Blue Jays
    See caseyww86's Items on eBay

What's with the empty seats at Cdn Tire centre tonight? Ottawa fan base declining that much or are the high ticket prices actually turning people away?

SCF Rewards
    Country

Wow!! What a game by Ottawa & Pageau. 4 Goals including the OT winner!! They were down 2 goals twice in the 3rd period & came back to tie this game late in the 3rd. Congrats Ottawa on an amazing game..

SCF Rewards
    Country

Pageau for Mayor!
    The want list at this link features what I need of Gretzky, Roy, Ottawa Senators, and Miscellaneous sets. I also have a CFL want list on my page and if you have nothing from it I will consider other traders of current Ottawa Senators,Guy Lafleur, + trade bait.

Wants - Hidden Content

Traders - Hidden Content

SCF Rewards
    Country
    Ottawa Senators
    See atmx093's Items on eBay COMC Cards For Sale Upper Deck ePack

That's why he's my PC guy, holy hell!!!! Pageau Pageau Pageau!!!!!

SCF Rewards
    Country

What's with the empty seats at Cdn Tire centre tonight? Ottawa fan base declining that much or are the high ticket prices actually turning people away?

Besides the playoff price the attendance has also been a victim of the Liberal's Phoenix fiasco. One year later and some Public servants still don't have their pay and benefits issues resolved and there are plenty of them here in the Capital. Many of them are Sens fans but didn't commit to ticket packages because of their financial limbo.

SCF Rewards
    Transferred Feedback
    CnC (63)
    Country
    See jc-card-collectibles's Items on eBay My traders on Flickr

Pageau for PM
    Last edited by sensarmy73; 04-29-2017 at 07:37 PM.

Hockey Advisor

SCF Rewards
    Transferred Feedback
    CnC (21)
    Country
    Toronto Maple Leafs Calgary Flames NULL
    Twitter: @@creasecollector Instagram: COMC Cards For Sale Upper Deck ePack My traders on Flickr

That was such a sweet game for the Ottawa fans. Double OT craziness. Pageau with the 4-goal afternoon. Unreal!
    Jhonas Enroth Card Collector & Host of the Hidden Content
    Hidden Content
    View my Hidden Content | My Hidden Content | Complete Hidden Content | Card Blog Hidden Content

OPG Staff

SCF Rewards
    Country
    New York Giants New York Yankees New York Rangers

Uggghh...i know it is only game two, but that was a back-breaker. Here the Rangers had two goal leads twice in the third and still couldn't close it out. Credit to the Sens, gutsy game by them. The only saving grace for me is that I was with my family at an amusement park all day and only had my cellphone to check the scores. I would have thrown my TV out the window.......

SCF Rewards
    Transferred Feedback
    CnC (63)
    Country
    See jc-card-collectibles's Items on eBay My traders on Flickr

Page 2 of 5 FirstFirst 12345 LastLast