Disclaimer: Links on this page pointing to Amazon, eBay and other sites may include affiliate code. If you click them and make a purchase, we may earn a small commission.

Page 3 of 5 FirstFirst 12345 LastLast
    Hockey Manager

SCF Rewards
    Country
    Montreal Canadiens Toronto Blue Jays San Francisco 49ers
    Twitter: @@RealRGM81 See price31collector's Items on eBay Instagram: COMC Cards For Sale Upper Deck ePack

Kudos to the Oilers for showing the resiliency to battle back from 3-0 early. Some teams would have just folded the tent and started mentally thinking about the next one, but they fought hard to even the score. That's the type of character you need in the playoffs.
    Habs fan and collector! Main PC's: Carey Price, Nick Suzuki, Cole Caufield, Juraj Slafkovsky, and of course...

Hidden Content Hidden Content ! 254 Unique Cards + 23 1/1's!!!

Participate in our Hidden Content , sponsored by Hidden Content
    Hidden Content

Hockey Advisor

SCF Rewards
    Country
    Edmonton Oilers Toronto Blue Jays Hamilton Tiger Cats
    See 30Ranfordfan's Items on eBay COMC Cards For Sale Upper Deck ePack

All I can say about last night's game: Garbage.

Oilers played like Garbage for 2 periods (after having what might have been their best period all playoffs in the first).

That they didn't overturn the first goal, for what was a clear bump on Talbot: Garbage.
    That they blew the offside call (and Oilers had no challenge left) on the second goal: Garbage
    That they blew the icing call in OT: Garbage

Oh well.... win 2 of the next 3......

Hockey Manager

SCF Rewards
    Country
    Twitter: @@RealRGM81 See price31collector's Items on eBay Instagram: COMC Cards For Sale Upper Deck ePack

The first three times I saw the replay on the Talbot bump, I'm like "well that's an easy no goal call." Then I saw it from the other angle, where it showed that Talbot's right leg was outside the crease. Gave me a great flashback...

https://twitter.com/neljonned/status/820450552651857921

And once I saw that angle, I knew they would call it a good goal.

We've all complained in various threads about bad calls, non-calls, soft calls, ridiculous calls...things like hooking and holding, high-sticking, even shots to the head. Those three WRONG calls last night screwed the Oilers.

SCF Rewards
    Country
    Twitter: @@oldtimehockey29 See joeaverage67's Items on eBay

Rich? Sean?? Have either of you guys seen my shirt???

Ducks in 7!!!!!

Hockey Advisor

SCF Rewards
    Transferred Feedback
    CnC (21)
    Country
    Toronto Maple Leafs Calgary Flames NULL
    Twitter: @@creasecollector Instagram: COMC Cards For Sale Upper Deck ePack My traders on Flickr

Oilers getting it done tonight!
    Jhonas Enroth Card Collector & Host of the Hidden Content
    Hidden Content
    View my Hidden Content | My Hidden Content | Complete Hidden Content | Card Blog Hidden Content

Hockey Advisor

SCF Rewards
    Transferred Feedback
    CnC (21)
    Country
    Toronto Maple Leafs Calgary Flames NULL
    Twitter: @@creasecollector Instagram: COMC Cards For Sale Upper Deck ePack My traders on Flickr

Wow. 3 goals by the Ducks!

Hockey Manager

SCF Rewards
    Country

And once again, a bad call costs the Oilers the game.

Unsurprisingly, Grant Fuhr was not amused:
    https://twitter.com/grantfuhr/status/860727695017213956
    "So now you can hang on to the goalies pad in the crease and that's okay #NHL#this is becoming a running joke"

Not sure how the referees and Toronto managed to miss that.

SCF Rewards
    Country

You would think the officials would try a little harder on making the right calls after the horrible officiating in game 4....but nope...... I guess there is consistency with their calls tho

SCF Rewards
    Country

I went to bed after the 2nd period thinking the Oilers were safe. I sure was shocked when i seen the highlights the next day & disgusted when i seen the Kesler play. How could they not get that right? Kesler clearly grabbed Talbot's pad & ultimately prevented him from making a save. If thats not Interference can someone explain what it is then!! When games are as important as these they should get the calls right.

SCF Rewards
    Country

Wow!! 5 goals in the first period!! Way to bounce back after a tough call & loss in the last game..

Page 3 of 5 FirstFirst 12345 LastLast