Disclaimer: Links on this page pointing to Amazon, eBay and other sites may include affiliate code. If you click them and make a purchase, we may earn a small commission.

Page 1 of 3 123 LastLast
    Hockey Manager

SCF Rewards
    Country
    Montreal Canadiens Toronto Blue Jays San Francisco 49ers
    Twitter: @@RealRGM81 See price31collector's Items on eBay Instagram: COMC Cards For Sale Upper Deck ePack

Series Discussion Thread - Nashville Predators vs St. Louis Blues

Two teams that pulled off first-round upsets will square off in this series, a first-ever matchup between the Predators and the Blues! Nashville won the regular season series 3-2, but a revitalized Jake Allen will go save-for-save with Pekka Rinne. This series could go deep.

Preview: https://www.nhl.com/news/nashville-p...ew/c-289051644

Discuss!
    Habs fan and collector! Main PC's: Carey Price, Nick Suzuki, Cole Caufield, Juraj Slafkovsky, and of course...

Hidden Content Hidden Content ! 254 Unique Cards + 23 1/1's!!!

Participate in our Hidden Content , sponsored by Hidden Content
    Hidden Content

SCF Rewards
    Country
    St Louis Blues
    COMC Cards For Sale Upper Deck ePack

This one will be interesting. The two teams are similar in depth and talent, both got red hot at the end of the season, and both play a similar game. The 2 hottest goalies right now. I picture it like two rock 'em sock 'em robots going back and forth until someone's head pops off.

Blues in 7!
    Hidden Content
    Wanted: Blues #'d, AU, GU. Especially Federko, CuJo, Hull, MacInnis, Demitra, Tarasenko

My Traders on Flickr - Hidden Content

Hockey Advisor

SCF Rewards
    Transferred Feedback
    CnC (21)
    Country
    Toronto Maple Leafs Calgary Flames NULL
    Twitter: @@creasecollector Instagram: COMC Cards For Sale Upper Deck ePack My traders on Flickr

I wouldn't mind seeing Nashville move on, but my gut says St. Louis comes out flying. St. Louis in 6 is my guess if I had to choose.
    Jhonas Enroth Card Collector & Host of the Hidden Content
    Hidden Content
    View my Hidden Content | My Hidden Content | Complete Hidden Content | Card Blog Hidden Content

Hockey Advisor

SCF Rewards
    Country
    Edmonton Oilers Toronto Blue Jays Hamilton Tiger Cats
    See 30Ranfordfan's Items on eBay COMC Cards For Sale Upper Deck ePack

Am I the only one that picked Nashville to beat Chicago?? No I didn't see a sweep, but I totally saw that win coming :)

This one isn't going to last any longer than St. Louis' 1st round series.... but unfortunately for the Blues, they're not coming out on the winning end this time.

Nashville in 5!

SCF Rewards
    Country

I dont really care who wins this series, im not a fan of either team but i definitely dont think that was a 5 minute Major on Fiddler. First off Fiddler isnt a dirty player. I know he caught Parayko's knee but he was trying to hit Parayko & Parayko tried to side step the hit & lost.It could have easily been a 2 minute penalty (for missing the hit & catching his knee) but a 5 minute Major? St Louis already got 1 goal but this 5 minute major could easily decide the outcome of this game. Hopefully Parayko is ok though. I dont like that call..

SCF Rewards
    Country

Who won Game 2? I got caught up in the Marlies game & next thing i know this game was over..

SCF Rewards
    Country
    St Louis Blues

A player's history isn't a factor in a penalty call, only for disciplinary actions. I don't think there's any question about Fiddler's intention here and luckily the refs caught it.

Hockey Manager

SCF Rewards
    Country
    Montreal Canadiens Toronto Blue Jays San Francisco 49ers
    Twitter: @@RealRGM81 See price31collector's Items on eBay Instagram: COMC Cards For Sale Upper Deck ePack

That was some furious finish to the game last night, really great effort by Allen and the Blues to hold off that full-court press by the Preds to tie the game.

SCF Rewards
    Country
    St Louis Blues

That was some furious finish to the game last night, really great effort by Allen and the Blues to hold off that full-court press by the Preds to tie the game.

Definitely! The Preds are incredible lately, to say the least. Really impressive. They've had this second and third gear in the playoffs so far that reminds me of past Hawks teams that were above-average during the regular season and then were unstoppable in the postseason. Going to be tough for the Blues to win one on the road to keep the series tied, but I hope we'll find a way ;)

SCF Rewards
    Country

The Preds will win this series, im sure of it.. As notorious as the Caps are at being choke artists the Blues are just as bad over the last 10 years or so. Arguablly they have 1 of the best defensive cores in the league if not the best & they still find a way to lose. I dont see them getting through this series to the next round but ive been wrong before but id bet the farm on this series..

Page 1 of 3 123 LastLast