Disclaimer: Links on this page pointing to Amazon, eBay and other sites may include affiliate code. If you click them and make a purchase, we may earn a small commission.

Page 2 of 3 FirstFirst 123 LastLast

SCF Rewards
    Country
    St Louis Blues
    COMC Cards For Sale Upper Deck ePack

but id bet the farm on this series..

What's the exchange rate on acreage? D' this farm make real milk or some milk in bag?

Hidden Content
    Wanted: Blues #'d, AU, GU. Especially Federko, CuJo, Hull, MacInnis, Demitra, Tarasenko

My Traders on Flickr - Hidden Content

SCF Rewards
    Country

Its the farming kind but don't worry you wont be getting it, in typical fashion your Blues will choke, if not in this series the next, you know its true especially if your a true Blues fan lol...
    Whats even richer is that you truly think it won't happen yet again, thats the best part..
    Last edited by jameslacarte; 04-30-2017 at 11:41 AM.

SCF Rewards
    Country

N N N N Nashville!!! Big Win in Game 3!! Yeah Baby!!!

SCF Rewards
    Transferred Feedback
    Connexionhck (72)
    Country
    See thal_corbeil's Items on eBay Instagram:

Are Nashville better with P.K. thank they were with Weber? They've never been that far with Shea in the lineup. I know, probably not but I love P.K!
    I collect game used and autographed cards of Beliveau, Lafleur and Maurice Richard. Can consider other nice Habs cards too.
    Flicker: Hidden Content

SCF Rewards
    Country
    St Louis Blues
    COMC Cards For Sale Upper Deck ePack

Are Nashville better with P.K. thank they were with Weber? They've never been that far with Shea in the lineup. I know, probably not but I love P.K!

Not sure, buy PK won game 1 single-handedly.

Hockey Manager

SCF Rewards
    Country
    Montreal Canadiens Toronto Blue Jays San Francisco 49ers
    Twitter: @@RealRGM81 See price31collector's Items on eBay Instagram: COMC Cards For Sale Upper Deck ePack

Do we have to agonize ourselves over this still? LOL

Preds have been playing a great game, and PK showed once again why he's a "Prime Time" player for sure. I think they move up 3-1 tomorrow night.
    Habs fan and collector! Main PC's: Carey Price, Nick Suzuki, Cole Caufield, Juraj Slafkovsky, and of course...

Hidden Content Hidden Content ! 254 Unique Cards + 23 1/1's!!!

Participate in our Hidden Content , sponsored by Hidden Content
    Hidden Content

SCF Rewards
    Transferred Feedback
    Connexionhck (72)
    Country
    See thal_corbeil's Items on eBay Instagram:

Do we have to agonize ourselves over this still? LOL

Preds have been playing a great game, and PK showed once again why he's a "Prime Time" player for sure. I think they move up 3-1 tomorrow night.

I will agonize for a long time! P.K. brought life to our team, even though the jealous non-performing when it mattered guys hated him. Now we have a boring team.

SCF Rewards
    Blog Entries
    Country
    Buffalo Sabres Colorado Avalanche
    Twitter: @@DGeschwender See metalica7's Items on eBay Upper Deck ePack

Nashville currently proving the power of a great defense combined with great goaltending

Hockey Manager

SCF Rewards
    Country
    Montreal Canadiens Toronto Blue Jays San Francisco 49ers
    Twitter: @@RealRGM81 See price31collector's Items on eBay Instagram: COMC Cards For Sale Upper Deck ePack

Pekka Rinne is absolutely on fire! 7-1 these playoffs with 3 shutouts and a ridiculous 1.33GAA. That's the type of numbers that can help a team go far when they're able to score goals. And this guy is pretty happy right now too!

SCF Rewards
    Country

Nashville wins the Series!! Bye bye Blues..

Page 2 of 3 FirstFirst 123 LastLast