Disclaimer: Links on this page pointing to Amazon, eBay and other sites may include affiliate code. If you click them and make a purchase, we may earn a small commission.

Assistant General Manager

SCF Rewards
    Blog Entries
    Country

Panini America Issues Statement Regarding 2016 National Treasures Football Error

Panini America’s Nick Matijevich, the company’s Product Development Director for Football, issued the following statement on Tuesday regarding an inadvertent error that occurred in the recent release of 2016 National Treasures Football:

It has come to our attention that an inadvertent error was made in the authentication copy on three cards that appeared in the NFL Gear Quads Laundry Tag set from 2016 National Treasures Football. Only one of the three cards has made it to the secondary market at this time, but in doing our due diligence to determine how the error occurred, we discovered that two other cards in this parallel have the same uncorrected error in the authentication copy.
    https://blog.paniniamerica.net/2017/...r/#more-181647

SCF Rewards
    Country

This is so crazy, one of my buddies that sells his "clients" aka baseball players game used bats and jerseys to panini and he told me its all %100 on the honor system since they've been working with each other for a long time. I know him and i know everything hes doing is legit thankfully but he could totally be dishonest and no one would know the difference.

SCF Rewards
    Blog Entries
    Country

This is so crazy, one of my buddies that sells his "clients" aka baseball players game used bats and jerseys to panini and he told me its all %100 on the honor system since they've been working with each other for a long time. I know him and i know everything hes doing is legit thankfully but he could totally be dishonest and no one would know the difference.

Well what would happen if the client actually gave a non game worn bat or jersey to your friend. Not sure how he authenticates it like getting them in person while at games or via mail etc. In the end would he catch it if a client tried to pull a fast one over on him. I mean once you get comfortable in a relationship it easy not to do all the research to verify that it is real. Kind of like that recent Eli Manning article about him possibly asking for Helmets that could pass as game worn.
    @bigherp

DON

SCF Rewards
    Country

Well what would happen if the client actually gave a non game worn bat or jersey to your friend. Not sure how he authenticates it like getting them in person while at games or via mail etc. In the end would he catch it if a client tried to pull a fast one over on him. I mean once you get comfortable in a relationship it easy not to do all the research to verify that it is real. Kind of like that recent Eli Manning article about him possibly asking for Helmets that could pass as game worn.
    @bigherp

DON

As far as I know and I don't really know what all I'm supposed to be talking about here but I can tell you he deals with one huge player for sure (his name might ryhme with marlos morrea) and he said he gets 25 plus game-used jerseys from this guy but I'm pretty sure all that's on the honor System too. As far as I know my friend is on the up-and-up which is great but if they do with him like that I just don't know if I could trust all these other people that I don't know.

SCF Rewards
    Country
    Arizona Coyotes Detroit Red Wings Michigan State Spartans
    Twitter: @chisparty07 Upper Deck ePack
    Member is PayPal Verified

SO 1/3 of the pieces of material are player worn not game used?

SCF Rewards
    Blog Entries
    Country

As far as I know and I don't really know what all I'm supposed to be talking about here but I can tell you he deals with one huge player for sure (his name might ryhme with marlos morrea) and he said he gets 25 plus game-used jerseys from this guy but I'm pretty sure all that's on the honor System too. As far as I know my friend is on the up-and-up which is great but if they do with him like that I just don't know if I could trust all these other people that I don't know.

I mean there guys I trust without checking as I know what they have at home it insane. So I think why would they lie to me over chump change. Of course you never know in today world sad to say.

DON

SCF Rewards
    Blog Entries
    Country

SO 1/3 of the pieces of material are player worn not game used?

That what I took from it.

DON

SCF Rewards
    Country

I have a bad feeling the sports memorabilia business is about to tank in the upcoming years.....
    Selling All My Cards Here------>Hidden Content

Baseball Autograph and Game Used Only Trade Page: pwaldo.webs.com/
    //s123.photobucket.com/albums/o299/pwaldo/