2006 fleer tradition rookies for sale plz look

I got 50 of each player. All prices are delivered (shipping is on me). If you pay with paypal though I may ask for additional change to supplement the fees.

PLMK how many you need.

Francisco Liriano - $3 (sorry he's part of my PC)
    Kenji Johjima - $2
    Jered Weaver - $2
    Kendry Morales - $2
    Hong-Chih Kuo - $1.50
    Alay Soler - $1.50

2. Check out the deals at Allgood Collectibles eBay Store
    Could use them all, but would rather trade than buy at this time. I have some 2006 Fleer Brian Roberts (2), Jay Gibbons, & Daniel Cabrera. BTW, it's just plain "Fleer" now, no "Tradition", as UD only is doing Fleer & Ultra under the Fleer heading.

This doesnt have anything to do with the RCs but fo you need these for finest:

Andruw Jones Blue Refractor
    Edgar Renteria XFractor
    Chuck James AUTO

hobby - i can only sell at this point sorry. plus the cards you offered me aren't enough caliber for what i'm offering. and fleer tradition is what it says on the box and card..

cubfan - not interested right now. i might be next week. thanks for the offer though.

Quote Originally Posted by movietita
    hobby - i can only sell at this point sorry. plus the cards you offered me aren't enough caliber for what i'm offering. and fleer tradition is what it says on the box and card...
    Then they're not really 2006 Fleer. I have those '06 Orioles sitting right in front of me, and only the Fleer logo is on those cards. It doesn't say "Tradition".

well they are posted now in my ebay store if anyone is interested