Disclaimer: Links on this page pointing to Amazon, eBay and other sites may include affiliate code. If you click them and make a purchase, we may earn a small commission.

Page 4 of 5 FirstFirst 12345 LastLast

SCF Rewards
    Country
    Boston Red Sox Toronto Blue Jays New England Patriots

5/8/2018 Portland Sea Dogs at NH Fisher Cats

5/8/2018 Portland Sea Dogs at NH Fisher Cats

Graphed last night in Manchester. Stuck to just Portland, as I had quite a bit to start knocking out.

Pregame:
    Austin Rei 1/3
    Paul Abbott 2/5
    Tony Renda 1/1
    Tate Matheny 1/4
    Nick Lovullo 1/1 on team card (if anyone has any extra team cards, let me know)

Postgame:
    Kyle Hart 1/1

Happy with how I did for the most part. Tried to get Josh Ockimey on a couple, but he refused for everyone. Don't know when I'll graph next between graduating college and getting my wisdom teeth out, but it'll be either against Binghamton or Hartford. Excited nonetheless.

SCF Rewards
    Country

5/28/2018 Hartford Yard Goats at NH Fisher Cats

Graphed this past Monday (Memorial Day). Pregame, I did the NH side, mainly due to the fact that Randal Grichuk was rehabbing that day with the Fisher Cats. Got him 1/3, and he signed for literally everyone after warmups.

Postgame, I did fairly well. Got Jon Harris 2/3

Vince Horsman 4/4

Peter Lambert 1/5

Parker French 1/1

TJ Zeuch 3/4

Brian Mundell 2/2

Brendon Rodgers 1/7

Francisco Rios 2/7

Really happy about how I did. Not sure when I'll graph next, as next week's weather doesn't look too great. Aiming for at least one game during the homestand.

SCF Rewards
    Country

6/9/2018 Bowie Baysox at NH Fisher Cats

Went to the game last night and did some graphing. Pregame, stuck to just Bowie. Got the following:

Ryan Mountcastle 1/3 (short sig)
    Anderson Feliz 1/1
    Anthony Santander 1/1

Postgame, went out back to try and get some more cards done. Got the following:

Ryan Mountcastle 1/2 (full signature)
    Austin Hays 1/3 (he's a really nice guy. He was in a walking boot, as he's missed the past few game with a right foot injury)
    Bo Bichette 1/6 (there were probably about 8 graphers doing post-game, and he signed for everyone by his new truck)

Overall, this was a great night for graphing. Only missed Keegan Akin (starting pitcher, couldn't catch up to him before he got his Uber), Christian Binford (family was in town, somehow missed him coming out), and Hunter Harvey (apparently didn't make the trip due to injury) for Bowie, which isn't terrible. Next homestand has Reading and Portland coming in. Planning on being there at least once. Excited nonetheless.

SCF Rewards
    Country

6/30/2018 Binghamton Rumble Ponies at Portland Sea Dogs

Broke my minor graphing hiatus last night in Portland. It was my little sister's first ballgame experience ever, so I took her graphing pregame. Got the following:

Frank Viola 2/2
    Levi Michael 1/1
    Justin Dunn 2/2, 2/2

Overall, pretty good for finally figuring out how to graph at Hadlock. Tried to get Tebow, but we couldn't catch up to him in time. A couple other players ignored requests, which happens sometimes pregame. My sister ultimately enjoyed the experience, so at some point I need to take her to the ballpark in Manchester. Next graphing opportunity is next weekend versus Reading in NH.

SCF Rewards
    Country

7/6-8/18 Reading Fightin Phils at NH Fisher Cats

Graphed this past weekend. Didn't go to the game Friday, but drove ten minutes to the ballpark to do post. It was pretty dead, as it was just me and another grapher out there. Got the following:

Gunnar Heidt 1/1

Left right after because the other grapher left early, and I was exhausted.

Returned the next day with the goal of getting most, if not all, of my Reading stuff done. Pregame, got all the position players done that I needed:

Jan Hernandez 1/1
    Derick Hall 2/2
    Zach Green 1/1
    Cornelius Randolph 2/2

Passed Franklyn Kilome charting on my way out back to do post. Got him 1/2.

Post-game, kind of bounced around both sides. Ended up with the following:

Jon Harris 2/2
    Connor Seabold 1/1
    Jojo Romero 2/2
    Hunter Mense 2/2
    Bo Bichette 1/6

Came back on Sunday to take my little sister to her first game in Manchester, and work on the NH team set. Pregame, got the following:

Kirby Snead 1/1
    Juan Kelly 1/1
    Jonathan Davis 1/1

Post-game, focused on more of the set. Got the following:

John Schneider 1/1
    Dusty Isaacs 1/1
    Jordan Romano 1/1
    Zach Jackson 1/2
    Ryan Hissey 1/1
    Franklyn Kilome 1/5

Overall, met my goal of getting most of my Reading stuff done, in addition to getting a good start on the NH team set. Next homestand after the all-star break has Trenton and Harrisburg coming in, which I have a good amount of stuff I need to get done from each team. Excited nonetheless for the opportunity.

SCF Rewards
    Country

7/21/18 Harrisburg Senators at NH Fisher Cats

Took my parents out to the game Saturday night, and decided to go graph. I knew coming in that Harrisburg had a reputation of being a good signing team (see my post from last season), so tried my luck pregame. Did pretty well IMO. Got the following:

Michael Tejera 2/2
    Carter Kieboom 1/3
    Dan Gamache 1/1
    Logan Darnell 1/1
    Roman Mendez 1/1
    Dakota Bacus 1/1 (team card, like I said before, if you have any extra team cards lying around, let me know)
    Adam Brett Walker 2/2
    Taylor Gushue 1/1

Overall, did pretty well, as I got most of my Harrisburg stuff done. Next homestand has Richmond and Erie coming in. I know for sure that I'll be at one of the Erie games, but 100% sure about Richmond, as I start a new job on Monday and the weather for the beginning of next week as of now looks pretty miserable.

SCF Rewards
    Country

7/31/18 Richmond Flying Squirrels at NH Fisher Cats

Graphed Tuesday night after work. Didn't have much for Richmond that I needed to get down, so stuck to just NH pregame. Left the game before it ended, as I had to be up early for work. Ended up with the following:

Bo Bichette 1/5
    Forrest Wall 2/6
    Harold Ramirez 2/2
    Cavan Biggio 1/3

Happy to get a couple team set cards done. Decided to go the game the following Sunday against Erie (see next post).

SCF Rewards
    Country

8/5/18 Erie SeaWolves at NH Fisher Cats

Went to the game yesterday afternoon to knock most of my Erie stuff done on their only trip in town. I swear it was the most crowded I've ever seen for any non-Portland Sunday game. Pregame, got the following:

Jake Rogers 1/1
    Cam Gibson 1/1
    Mike Hessman 1/1
    Isaac Paredes 1/1
    Josh Thole 2/2
    Daz Cameron 5/5

Postgame, caught Beau Burrows and Spencer Turnbull on their way to the visiting clubhouse after charting. Got 1/4 each.

Out back, did a mix of both NH and Erie, as it was a getaway day. There had been new rules put in place for postgame by the buses due to the behavior of non-regular graphers (wasn't there for it, but heard it was nasty), including increased security and a PVC-esque fence by the visiting bus. Ended up getting the following:

Drew Maedel 1/1
    Zach Jackson 1/1
    Alex Faedo 1/5
    Drew MacDonald 1/1
    Tayler Saucedo 1/1 (Jays team card)
    Andy Fermin 1/1
    Forrest Wall 1/4 (security said when he was done so he could get on the bus)
    Bo Bichette 1/3 (security initially said that Bo wasn't going to be signing, but eventually between the trips back and forth between the bus and the clubhouse, he caved)
    Danny Young 1/1

Overall, extremely happy about how graphing went, regardless of the size of the "grapher" crowd. It sucks how some bad apples can ruin things for everyone, but I'm not going to let it stop me from a hobby I enjoy.

Next homestand has Altoona coming in on their only trip here during the regular season. After that, I'm not quite sure when I'll graph next. Either way, I'm ready for it!

SCF Rewards
    Country

8/16/18 Altoona Curve at NH Fisher Cats

Went to the game on Thursday to catch Altoona on their only trip to Manchester. Weather was probably the nicest it's been here in NH in a while, so it was a treat. Last season, Altoona was a pretty good team to graph, so my expectations were pretty high. Only graphed pre-game, due to the fact I had work early in the morning. Got the following:

Will Craig 3/3
    Ke'Bryan Hayes 2/2
    Bryan Reynolds 2/5
    Stephen Alemais 1/1
    Bralin Jackson 2/2
    Tyler Gaffney 1/1

Overall, I feel like I did well, and my expectations were met. Unsure when I'll graph next. It'll either be next Thursday when Portland comes to town, or when Hartford comes Labor Day weekend. Either way, I'm excited for the next time.

SCF Rewards
    Country

8/31 & 9/2/18 Hartford Yard Goats at NH Fisher Cats

Went graphing Friday and yesterday. My alma mater was offering $9 for Friday, and I had a ticket voucher that had to be used this weekend that I used yesterday, so I figured it'd be a good time to finish things up before the playoffs. In addition, I have started making customs, and wanted to get a few signed.

Friday I chose to do the Goats pregame. Ended up with the following:

Sam Tidaback 1/1 (custom)
    Mylz Jones 1/1 (custom)
    Sam Hilliard 1/1
    Brandon Bednar 1/1 (custom)
    Roberto Ramos 1/1 (custom)
    Nelson Molina 1/1

Also ran into Jesus Tinoco on my way out after charting. Got him 1/1

Yesterday, chose do stick with NH, as I ran out of Hartford stuff, and I wanted to try and finish off the team set. Pregame, got the following:

Connor Panas 1/1
    Bo Bichette 1/2
    Santiago Espinal 1/1 (team card)

Postgame, did the same. Got the following:

Pat Cantwell 1/1
    Forrest Wall 1/3
    Francisco Rios 1/7 (shortened his sig up a bit)

Overall, happy with my results. Playoffs start Wednesday against Trenton. I'm planning on being at game 2 of the series on Thursday (the day before my birthday!). Don't have work the following day, so probably will do pre and post. Don't have much for Trenton (Acevedo, Holder, Katoh, Abreu), so hopefully I have time to make a few more customs and get those done as well. Excited nonetheless.

Page 4 of 5 FirstFirst 12345 LastLast