Disclaimer: Links on this page pointing to Amazon, eBay and other sites may include affiliate code. If you click them and make a purchase, we may earn a small commission.

Page 2 of 2 FirstFirst 12

Thread: Need Senators!

SCF Rewards
    Transferred Feedback
    CnC (63)
    Country
    See jc-card-collectibles's Items on eBay My traders on Flickr

Whoops sorry it is SENSROCK73

SCF Rewards
    Country
    Ottawa Senators Chicago Cubs Seattle Seahawks
    Twitter: @@BartenderRon47 COMC Cards For Sale Upper Deck ePack

Converted my Compendium S1 Mark Stone base to blue! Now, do I have it shipped, along with the 15-16 UD Canvas Clarke MacArthur I got in a trade, or wait until I have a few more to ship? If I wait, then who has more Sens to trade??
    Always looking for Senators cards! Must be a draft pick, or the card is identifiable as a Senators card before I want it!
    Until further notice, I ship on Mondays. Only day off, so only chance to get to the Post Office.
    Hidden Content

SCF Rewards
    Country

3 more S1 Curtis Lazar cards needed before I can combine. Who's hiding them??

SCF Rewards
    Country
    Ottawa Senators Boston Red Sox
    Upper Deck ePack

defintely wait, the cost of shipping to Canada is high I heard. I ship stuff to Comc, and ship from there.

SCF Rewards
    Country

defintely wait, the cost of shipping to Canada is high I heard. I ship stuff to Comc, and ship from there.

I'm up to 7 redeemable Sens cards now. At least, I think it's 7. Thinking I might hold off and combine the Silver Foil Parallels from UD Series 2. I can trade here for those, but the goods would be cool! Also waiting to complete a set of Compendium Blue Senators before shipping
    And I did a check to see what the cost would be to ship 3 cards. After conversion, it came out to about $8, all in.

Page 2 of 2 FirstFirst 12