Disclaimer: Links on this page pointing to Amazon, eBay and other sites may include affiliate code. If you click them and make a purchase, we may earn a small commission.

Thread: Nfl draft thoughts

SCF Rewards
    Blog Entries
    Country

Exclamation Nfl draft thoughts

Personally, I am OVER THE MOON about the Buccaneers OJ Howard pick ... that kid is a generational talent and has HALL OF FAMER written all over him ... I honestly believe the Jets were set to take him at #6 ... but the good ole Bears lost their mind, traded up to draft Trubisky and the Titans grabbed their WRat #5 and tat allowed Jamal Adams to still be on the board when the Jets picked ... and then some other insanity happened and low and behold, OJ was snapped up by the Bucs and now everyone in Tampa is celebrating like they just won the SuperBowl .... awesome.

As for my other thoughts, they are below:

1. The Bears are managed by children who don't know what football is

2. The Browns finally have capable adults running their team

3. The Bengals like to gamble - John Ross at #9 was a massive gamble and reach

4. The Chiefs closed their own SB window for the right to draft a wild gunslinger who could be a complete bust and comes from a university that has never produced a quality NFL QB

5. The Raiders prepped for their move to sin city and the gambling mecca by drafting a kid that was just accused of rape ... and may have got a steal if he's innocent

6. Rueben Foster is going to punish the entire NFL for his slide to #32 ... but it won't matter as he now plays for a sorry franchise

7. Dalvin Cook is going to punish the entire NFL for not being drafted in the 1st round

SCF Rewards
    Blog Entries
    Country

It's shocking no one traded up last night to draft the Cam Newton / Tom Brady hybrid that is DeShone Kizer ... hahahahahahaha

SCF Rewards
    Country

I actually didn't like the pick by the Browns. I could maybe see him going to another team at the #1 pick or if the Browns picked him later but the Browns have massive problems and it just seems like a wasted pick on them there in my opinion. Either way the Browns are a black hole of talent so any career he was going to have is now down the drain.
    Selling All My Cards Here------>Hidden Content

Baseball Autograph and Game Used Only Trade Page: pwaldo.webs.com/
    //s123.photobucket.com/albums/o299/pwaldo/

SCF Rewards
    Blog Entries
    Country

I actually didn't like the pick by the Browns. I could maybe see him going to another team at the #1 pick or if the Browns picked him later but the Browns have massive problems and it just seems like a wasted pick on them there in my opinion. Either way the Browns are a black hole of talent so any career he was going to have is now down the drain.

Taking Kizer in the 2nd round represented good value though ... even if they just trade him in the future.

I feel bad for Dalvin Cook though ... the Vikings are horrible and their offensive line is atrocious and I know how badly he wanted to play with Jameis in Tampa ...

SCF Rewards
    Country
    Pittsburgh Steelers Pittsburgh Penguins Pittsburgh Pirates
    See shortprinted's Items on eBay Instagram:

James Conner to the Steelers!

And yes, the Bucs are having a great draft so far. Surprised they went TE since they got a productive Brate last year, but hey can't blame having 2 productive TE and a solid replacement for VJ at WR either.

SCF Rewards
    Blog Entries
    Country

James Conner to the Steelers!

I love Connor and am happy to see him drafted and by his hometown team no less!

And yes, the Bucs are having a great draft so far. Surprised they went TE since they got a productive Brate last year, but hey can't blame having 2 productive TE and a solid replacement for VJ at WR either.

Indeed and Brate can't block at all really while OJ Howard is just a true 3-down monster ... and Jameis loves two TE sets :-)

I was bummed the Bucs missed out on Dalvin Cook in the 2nd round but now I don't mind a bit as they got a badly needed starting safety and added the second best pass-cathing RB in the entire draft in Jeremy McNichols, a guy that has been compared to David Johnson and who even Terrel Davis talked about as being "the real deal" ... it shocks me that BGoise RB's get no respect even after Doug Martin had two monster years and Jay Agaji (a 5th round RB as well just like McNichols) tore up the NFL last year ... those Boise boys can ball!

SCF Rewards
    Country
    Pittsburgh Steelers Pittsburgh Penguins Pittsburgh Pirates
    See shortprinted's Items on eBay Instagram:

Its the smurf turf. I honestly think it has a psychological effect on the opinion of Boise.

SCF Rewards
    Blog Entries
    Country

Its the smurf turf. I honestly think it has a psychological effect on the opinion of Boise.

Hahahahaha, you might be right ... the scouts just space out when they see all that blue I guess, hahaha