Disclaimer: Links on this page pointing to Amazon, eBay and other sites may include affiliate code. If you click them and make a purchase, we may earn a small commission.

Page 1 of 4 1234 LastLast

SCF Rewards
    Country
    Pittsburgh Steelers Pittsburgh Penguins Pittsburgh Pirates
    See shortprinted's Items on eBay Instagram:

Angry Ebay seller blackrose289 should be ashamed of himself

Nothing personal here. I have conducted business with this seller. He opens hundreds of personal cases of high end products such as NT and Flawless every year. He has some absolutely insane hits. He also has some junk, and everything in between. Unfortunately, he is the type of seller that has over 11K active listings at any given time, and prices each and every one of them like they are Tom Brady. His base cards are $50 to $75 regardless of the print run, and he is unwilling to come down on price even close to market value on anything. Need a Khiry Robinson to complete a set? That will cost you $200. I have 3 or 4 cards that I want from him that I will never get. They are valued at $250, with multiple ebay sales at that price and he still demands $2K. He is either just displaying his PC on ebay with no intention of selling, or just wants to die with all of his cards. You can offer him double what something is worth, and it still isn't enough. Why he even lists, I don't know. Some ridiculous examples below.

http://www.ebay.com/itm/National-Treasures-Auto-ROOKIE-Jersey-Autograph-Ravens-Joe-Flacco-1-1-2008-/222456971148?hash=item33cb77ff8c:g:by8AAOSwYGFUut3 a

http://www.ebay.com/itm/National-Treasures-Autograph-Rookie-NFL-Booklet-49ers-Vance-McDonald-1-1-2013-/232296602508?hash=item3615f4db8c:g:8zQAAOSwv-NWYg8p

http://www.ebay.com/itm/National-Treasures-Rookie-Autograph-NFL-Shield-Redskins-Matt-Jones-1-1-2015-/322480550906?hash=item4b1556b3fa:g:UXsAAOSw44BYTcw-

http://www.ebay.com/itm/Panini-Flawless-Silver-Autograph-Jersey-Jets-Auto-Geno-Smith-06-25-2014-/232295497856?hash=item3615e40080:g:85sAAOSw37tWEfq T
    Last edited by kdnist; 05-05-2017 at 12:14 PM.

SCF Rewards
    Country

His card his price...just block him so his listings don't come up in searches

SCF Rewards
    Country

I agree to an extent. He lists alot of Steelers SP that I need though and I like to keep track of how many copies are out there for my own needs. I've messaged him with the same concerns, his response is essentially "my cards, my price". At least he doesnt own an LCS I suppose.

SCF Rewards
    Country
    Seattle Seahawks Seattle Mariners Pheonix Suns
    See Jumper48's Items on eBay COMC Cards For Sale Upper Deck ePack

At least he doesnt own an LCS I suppose.

He is a high end vintage guitar seller so the cards are just a hobby for him and like people say, they are his cards and he sets the price. I have heard cases where people messaged him asking about a price being high and he ended up raising the price on the card. Best bet to just ignore his auctions.
    Last edited by Corky; 04-29-2017 at 04:43 PM.

SCF Rewards
    Country

How shameful. Yeah i've messaged him a few times. He says it would be impossible to break even if he sold at the market value. Unfortunately, this is a hobby, and hes buying high end boxes priced for group breakers. So he's never going to break even anyways.

You're probably right to just ignore. Hes holding all those cards hostage. $3.5k for Antonio Brown NT /2 and $2K for Antonio Brown NT book /10 that he has 2 of. Oh well.
    Last edited by kdnist; 04-29-2017 at 05:54 PM.

SCF Rewards
    Transferred Feedback
    Bench (2119)
    Country
    See dpcampsportscards's Items on eBay

What cracks me up with the tool is $10K for a Joe Flacco 1/1 Auto.....$2.99 shipping <<< Is he flippin serious

SCF Rewards
    Country

What cracks me up with the tool is $10K for a Joe Flacco 1/1 Auto.....$2.99 shipping <<< Is he flippin serious

Haha. I didn't even notice that part. Even more fuel on the fire.

SCF Rewards
    Country
    Seattle Seahawks
    See Swiggy56's Items on eBay

I've seen his auctions. He's got a lot of Seahawks cards I want. I agree though, his prices are ridiculous. But what can you do?

SCF Rewards
    Country

Man he just relisted the Antonio Brown 4/10 National Treasures book for $2K again after it didnt sell on the 30 day listing before. Offered well over market value and got auto declined. One recently sold with 2 autos (AB accidentally signed the front too) and hes auto declining that price.

SCF Rewards
    Country
    Seattle Seahawks
    See Swiggy56's Items on eBay

Damn...... He has 2 Paul Richardson 1/1's that I want.... 1 for $2K and the other for $4K

Page 1 of 4 1234 LastLast