Page 2 of 4 FirstFirst 1234 LastLast

Thread: Wttf davis and tabor

Still looking
    Need , newer Detroit Lions /newer Red Wings, Svechnikov/ Tigers....my Flickr account: Hidden Content

2. Check out Steel City Collectibles Clearance Center
    Bump it
    Need , newer Detroit Lions /newer Red Wings, Svechnikov/ Tigers....my Flickr account: Hidden Content

bump it

Picked up one more hobby box of Elite dp on June 2nd

bump it

Anybody have this in Elite dp/ Contenders dp/ Prestige/score ?
    Last edited by michiganMax; 06-25-2017 at 08:31 AM.

Bump it

bump it

Anybody have this in lo-end products?

Quote Originally Posted by michiganMax View Post
    Anybody have this in lo-end products?
    I have some tabor in other products, including a nice parallel. I have jersey autos of golladay from certified and Phoenix I am trying to offload. I will have to wait until later to check what I have in prestige in terms of base RCs. Ill try to get back with you to let you know.

Sent from my iPhone using Sports Card Forum mobile app

Page 2 of 4 FirstFirst 1234 LastLast