Disclaimer: Links on this page pointing to Amazon, eBay and other sites may include affiliate code. If you click them and make a purchase, we may earn a small commission.

SCF Rewards
    Country

SoCal Sports Card Show: May 7, 2017 - Whittier: At Jimmy's USA: Free For Sellers

Hi, everyone. On Sunday, May 7th, 2017, there will be a sports card show at Jimmy's USA in Whittier.

Here's the address: 12327 Whittier Blvd, Whittier, CA 90602

The show will run from 9 AM to 2 PM. Jim told me he will gladly keep the show going past 2 PM if the sellers wish to stay longer.

Also, for this show, it will be ***FREE*** for sellers to sell. Yes, that's right - no table or booth fee. Pretty awesome, I know.

Attendance is also free.

If you're interested in selling at the show, please PM me or reply below and I can answer any questions you might have and I can also send you Jimmy's contact info so you can call him to reserve a table(s) or booth or to check out Jimmy's USA prior to the show if you'd like to get an idea as to the layout of the place.

I hope to see all you SoCal collectors on May 7th, whether you're selling at the show or if you plan on checking it out as a collector.
    I'm always looking to trade cards for original Nintendo (NES) games. Always looking for 86-87 Fleer basketball - even commons - the more, the better :) Also, when sending cards out, please make certain the cards are well-protected and well-packaged.

Assistant General Manager

SCF Rewards
    Blog Entries
    Country

Doesn't get any better than that to set up. Enjoy!1

DON

SCF Rewards
    Country

Hi, Don. I agree. When I post the next show I'll include some photos of some of the cards a few of the vendors have (I'll take those photos Sunday). There's definitely some cool stuff available.

Assistant General Manager

SCF Rewards
    Blog Entries
    Country

Hi, Don. I agree. When I post the next show I'll include some photos of some of the cards a few of the vendors have (I'll take those photos Sunday). There's definitely some cool stuff available.

Sounds good. Look forward to the pictures!

Don