Disclaimer: Links on this page pointing to Amazon, eBay and other sites may include affiliate code. If you click them and make a purchase, we may earn a small commission.

SCF Rewards
    Country
    See daswheels's Items on eBay

Selling Huge Team Lots! Approx. 500 cards per lot! Also Selling Player Lots!

Trying to raise money, so I'm selling my basketball commons/inserts/rc's. I have lots of every NBA team of approximately 500 cards that I've accumulated over the past 10 years. These lots will contain some duplicates since the cards are all pack pulled, but I don't think there are that many. The only teams/players I've sold and do not have anymore are:

Lakers
    Pacers
    Heat
    Bobcats
    Kobe Bryant
    Alonzo Mourning
    Larry Bird
    Magic Johnson
    Steve Nash

I have EVERY other team, including the Washington Bullets, who are now the Wizards (I have a separate Wizards lot as well). Please note that the Bulls and Wizards do not have any Jordan cards. I have a separate, 130 card Michael Jordan lot for sale.

As mentioned, the lot contains commons, inserts and rookie cards. There are no game used or autos. These are still great lots of your favorite team. Let me know if you are interested in purchasing one!

Also taking player requests! I will more than likely have most players, except for players after 2002-03 since that's when I stopped collecting. Sizes of these lots vary. Thanks for looking!

SCF Rewards
    Country
    See rapsfan4lifecb4's Items on eBay

u got a pm

SCF Rewards
    Country

Quote Originally Posted by the-collector
    u got a pm

Back at you

SCF Rewards
    Country
    See phxsunscollector's Items on eBay

What Steve Nash cards do you have?

SCF Rewards
    Country

Quote Originally Posted by BASEketball
    What Steve Nash cards do you have?

I'm sorry, but I sold my Steve Nash lot...He's on the above list of teams/players I don't have anymore.

SCF Rewards
    Country

Really could use some money...

SCF Rewards
    Country

how much for a bulls lot

SCF Rewards

Im looking for Jermaine O'Neals.....Whatcha got of him, and are you willing to sale?

SCF Rewards
    Country

Quote Originally Posted by DA BULLS
    how much for a bulls lot

I have an approx. 500 card assortment of Bulls commons, inserts and rookies I could sell for $25 DLVD (5 cents per card). The lot is full of Pippen, Rodman, and other Bulls players from the '90's when they won all the time. However, there are not any Jordans. I have a separate, approx. 130 card Jordan lot of commons and inserts (probably about 80% Bulls) for another $35 DLVD.

Quote Originally Posted by NavysFinest
    Im looking for Jermaine O'Neals.....Whatcha got of him, and are you willing to sale?

I know for sure I have a GU of him, but I doubt I'll have much more since I sold my 500 card Pacers lot already. I'll see what I can find. Yes, I'm definitely willing to sell by the way.