Disclaimer: Links on this page pointing to Amazon, eBay and other sites may include affiliate code. If you click them and make a purchase, we may earn a small commission.

Thread: UD Bounty program

SCF Rewards
    Country
    Arizona Coyotes Detroit Red Wings Michigan State Spartans
    Twitter: @chisparty07 Upper Deck ePack
    Member is PayPal Verified

UD Bounty program

Did you guys see this new bounty? It looks pretty interesting. It's a live version of the e-pack achievement cards. Collect all the spectrum cards (99), get the Matthews as a bonus. I don't have a chance at the gold version (first 50 to complete the bounty), but I may try for the Matthews. http://www.beckett.com/news/upper-de...hentic-hockey/

SCF Rewards
    Country
    Arizona Coyotes Detroit Red Wings Michigan State Spartans
    Twitter: @chisparty07 Upper Deck ePack
    Member is PayPal Verified

I'm not sure the 2nd spectrum card is going to make up for the missing auto, but it's something that was not on the original sell sheet

Hockey Advisor

SCF Rewards
    Transferred Feedback
    CnC (21)
    Country
    Toronto Maple Leafs Calgary Flames NULL
    Twitter: @@creasecollector Instagram: COMC Cards For Sale Upper Deck ePack My traders on Flickr

Hmm, interesting. I like that UD is trying new things.
    Jhonas Enroth Card Collector & Host of the Hidden Content
    Hidden Content
    View my Hidden Content | My Hidden Content | Complete Hidden Content | Card Blog Hidden Content

SCF Rewards
    Country
    See notoriousrob101's Items on eBay

I like the idea for people who are buying wax from their LCS. As it allows them to participate in similar achievement programs on e-pack.

Hockey Manager

SCF Rewards
    Country
    Montreal Canadiens Toronto Blue Jays San Francisco 49ers
    Twitter: @@RealRGM81 See price31collector's Items on eBay Instagram: COMC Cards For Sale Upper Deck ePack

If it works out like the McDavid OPC Puzzle, UD will have a success on their hands.

If it works out like the Tim Hortons online stuff, only those guys that skirt the system will likely succeed.

I like the concept of it - I've spent some time on ePack and there is some satisfaction had from chasing down X copies of your player's card to get the super shiny version. There's also frustration at the sight of those same cards being sold for $2 a week later.

Hopefully this does generate some interest in trading. Numbers are down the past year from me big time in terms of making deals with people--I buy quite a bit, but actual trading? Probably at the lowest ebb in my ten years collecting.

If nothing else, credit to them for trying.
    Habs fan and collector! Main PC's: Carey Price, Nick Suzuki, Cole Caufield, Juraj Slafkovsky, and of course...

Hidden Content Hidden Content ! 254 Unique Cards + 23 1/1's!!!

Participate in our Hidden Content , sponsored by Hidden Content
    Hidden Content