Disclaimer: Links on this page pointing to Amazon, eBay and other sites may include affiliate code. If you click them and make a purchase, we may earn a small commission.

Page 2 of 3 FirstFirst 123 LastLast

Thread: Updated Trade List

SCF Rewards
    Country
    See CaliforniaSoxfan's Items on eBay

Quote Originally Posted by necron 9d9
    really interested in this:
    2006 Donruss Classics Lendale White RC Auto BV $80
    my tradelist is here:
    https://www.sportscardforum.com/showthread.php?t=235803
    lmk thanks necron 9d9

Sorry I didn't see anything at this time that I'm looking for. The Lendale may be pending right now anyways. Thanks though.

SCF Rewards
    Country

Quote Originally Posted by CubFan777
    You have an awesome collection. Too much too name from your site I like. Check my list for Baseball and FB.

Sorry I didn't see anything I'm looking for at the moment. I only do football and really only look for autos. Thanks for your interest though.

SCF Rewards
    Country
    See stephenj25's Items on eBay

Check my trade list for the Bradshaw auto, DeAngelo Williams auto or the Palmer/Leftwich dual auto

SCF Rewards
    Country

Quote Originally Posted by stephenj25
    Check my trade list for the Bradshaw auto, DeAngelo Williams auto or the Palmer/Leftwich dual auto

Some nice cards there but nothing I'm specifically looking for at this time for the cards that you wanted. Thanks

SCF Rewards
    Country

2006 Donruss Elite Teams Cedric Benson/Kyle Orton/Thomas Jones Triple Jersey #35/99

2006 Absolute Tools of the Trade Cedric Benson Super Swatch Jersey #23/30

liked these and others lmk if you see anything on my site thanks

SCF Rewards
    Country

Quote Originally Posted by #1roethfan
    2006 Donruss Elite Teams Cedric Benson/Kyle Orton/Thomas Jones Triple Jersey #35/99

2006 Absolute Tools of the Trade Cedric Benson Super Swatch Jersey #23/30

liked these and others lmk if you see anything on my site thanks

What were the others that you liked? Also, I have a Topps Chrome Cedric Benson RC Refractor that you may want as well.

SCF Rewards
    Country

2001 Fleer Showcase Awards Showcase Terry Bradshaw Auto Jersey BV $200

2003 Topps Draft Picks & Prospects Larry Johnson Class Marks Silver RC Auto #41/100 BV $200

2003 Playoff Contenders Larry Johnson/Willis McGahee Dual RC Auto BV $175 (Hard To Get)

2003 Playoff Contenders Round Numbers Carson Palmer/Byron Leftwich Dual RC Auto BV $175 (Hard to Get)

2005 SP Authentic Braylon Edwards 2 Color Auto Patch RC #/299 BV $200 (Incoming)

2006 Playoff Absolute Heroes Larry Johnson 3 Color Auto Patch Prime #19/50 (Hard To Get)

2006 Donruss Threads Sinorice Moss Rookie Class Letterman Auto Patch (Super Hard to Get)

2006 Donruss Threads Brandon Williams Rookie Class Letterman Auto Patch (Super Hard to Get)

2006 Donruss Threads Demetrius Williams Rookie Class Letterman Auto Patch (Super Hard to Get)

2006 Donruss Threads Joe Kloppenstein Rookie Class Letterman Auto Patch (Super Hard to Get)

uh all these lol and yes id be interested in the benson refractor as well

SCF Rewards
    Country

Is that Larry Johnson auto you have coming in available for trade? The other things I liked were the Elite Caddy RC and maybe the LT Patch. I didn't see anything for the big autos that you liked from me but I would possibly be willing to work something involving the Klopfenstein or Demetrius Williams Lettermans. I have to take off for a bit but I'll get back to you later on tonight.

Country
    See bellatrain10's Items on eBay

hey replied to your pm on the other site thanks

SCF Rewards
    Country

yes the johnson coming in is ft... here are the total bv's
    lj- $120
    caddy- $150
    tomlinson- $30

Page 2 of 3 FirstFirst 123 LastLast