Disclaimer: Links on this page pointing to Amazon, eBay and other sites may include affiliate code. If you click them and make a purchase, we may earn a small commission.

Hockey Manager

SCF Rewards
    Country
    Montreal Canadiens Toronto Blue Jays San Francisco 49ers
    Twitter: @@RealRGM81 See price31collector's Items on eBay Instagram: COMC Cards For Sale Upper Deck ePack

April Show & Tell Extravaganza -- Birthday Fun and a Banner Too Large for SCF Signatures

April turned out to be a lot of fun! Sure the Habs blew it in the first round of the playoffs and now everybody's ready to trade everybody from Galchenyuk to Price. But that doesn't mean you can't enjoy the good times, and good cards!

The Radulove continues with more goodies...

This was an absolute steal - 2006-07 Ultimate Collection #117 Alexander Radulov

And something with a more distinct Habs flavour to it - 2016-17 Upper Deck Clear Cut #353 Alexander Radulov

The other new guy, Shea Weber, also had a cool arrival:

Completing the 3-card rainbow - 2016-17 Parkhurst Black #176 Shea Weber

Hobby generosity is a wonderful thing. This card showed up completely out of the blue from a fellow in San Diego. I'll have to find something cool to send back to him as a thank you.
    I now have five copies of this particular card, but this one is the nicest swatch of them all!
    2015-16 Anthology Full Coverage Prime #23 Josh Gorges

One of the few Habs to actually make a strong showing in the playoffs was Brendan Gallagher. Got this one for a great price - 2013-14 Upper Deck Rookie Materials Patch #RMBG Brendan Gallagher

Sadly, the captain did not but this was a nice pickup from the LCS on trade night: 2016-17 Exquisite Collection Material Signatures #EMSMP Max Pacioretty

And as some of you may know, I'm an April birthday. People seemed to be aware of this; here are some Carey Price acquisitions!

This one courtesy of the LCS, Players Choice Sports - 2016-17 SPX Red Material #24 Carey Price

A trade night deal: 2016-17 Fleer Showcase EX-2017 #10 Carey Price

And this one from a good friend: 2016-17 Fleer Showcase EX-2017 Essential Credentials Future #10 Carey Price /33

And the greatest one of all, courtesy of the lovely Mrs. RGM81...the 12" Imports Dragon figure!

Club 1909 had a really cool couple of arrivals for me!

Now, there is a joke to be made here on account of Pacioretty's lack of offence in the playoffs. It's because they obviously cut up his stick for cards...

Following up on the greatness of March's Show & Tell effort, the coolest possible 1/1 item ever conceived arrived at my doorstep on April 5th. This thing is enormous--cats for scale just to give you an idea of how large the banner is.
    Think I can send some to UD for my own Banner Year cards?
    Habs fan and collector! Main PC's: Carey Price, Nick Suzuki, Cole Caufield, Juraj Slafkovsky, and of course...

Hidden Content Hidden Content ! 254 Unique Cards + 23 1/1's!!!

Participate in our Hidden Content , sponsored by Hidden Content
    Hidden Content

SCF Rewards
    Blog Entries
    Country
    Montreal Canadiens Toronto Blue Jays New England Patriots
    Twitter: @KarineHains See Pheebs8882's Items on eBay

Very sweet stuff Richard! I expect we'll see another post about the whale once it's in hand? ;)

Hockey Advisor

SCF Rewards
    Transferred Feedback
    CnC (21)
    Country
    Toronto Maple Leafs Calgary Flames NULL
    Twitter: @@creasecollector Instagram: COMC Cards For Sale Upper Deck ePack My traders on Flickr

Awesome banner, Richard. That thing is way cool !

Congrats on the cards as always !
    Jhonas Enroth Card Collector & Host of the Hidden Content
    Hidden Content
    View my Hidden Content | My Hidden Content | Complete Hidden Content | Card Blog Hidden Content

SCF Rewards
    Country

Nice pick ups!! Congrats

SCF Rewards
    Country
    Montreal Canadiens Toronto Blue Jays
    See pieytremblay's Items on eBay My traders on Flickr

some cool stuff man! This banner is perfect for your living room!

SCF Rewards
    Country
    See jffoland's Items on eBay

Nice cards and banner! That will be sweet to hang up