Disclaimer: Links on this page pointing to Amazon, eBay and other sites may include affiliate code. If you click them and make a purchase, we may earn a small commission.

Page 2 of 2 FirstFirst 12

SCF Rewards
    Country

Graphed a little pregame before yesterdays game. Hopefully doing pre and post game tomorrow.

2/2 Rafael Martin
    1/1 Bob Milacki
    2/3/2/3 Clint Robinson- 2 for rtsjr
    3/3 3/3 Brandon Snyder- 4 for rtsjr. 1 not pictured, gave away to a young fan with autism. Was talking to his mom for a while and he idolizes Snyder. Figured he would enjoy the card much more than I would.

Last edited by acarter13; 08-06-2017 at 09:33 AM.

Transferred Feedback
    TCC(1874)
    Country
    Penn State Nittany Lions Kansas City Royals
    Twitter: @rtsjr1 See thebusfan's Items on eBay

thanks for updates

SCF Rewards
    Country

Recap from the game last sunday. Best graphing of the year numbers wise because I was able to do post game as well before the players got on the bus. Steve Garvey was signing at the game so I got him on some cards and a baseball(ball not pictured). He inscribed the ball with 74 NL MVP without even asking.

3/3 1/1 Steve Garvey

2/2 1/1 Neal Cotts
    2/2 Brian Daubach
    1/1 Billy Gardner
    1/1 1/1 Kevin Jepsen
    1/1 Jaron Long
    2/2 4/5 Sean O'sullivan-1 for daveteach, 1 for smittzerland, 1 for royalsfan2012. Won't sign dupes I guess, which is fair.
    2/2 2/2 1/2 1/2 Clint Robinson- 3 for rtsjr
    3/3 2/2 Esmil Rogers
    1/3 1/3 Pedro Severino-Didn't get your card signed ChrisLPhillips, but I'm sending you a signed card (same exact card) from last year because he signed the one for me to keep.
    1/1 John Simms
    2/3 2/4 Matt Skole-2 for rtsjr. Skole was actually released on the 31st, but he's been with the team for some reason.
    3/3 2/2 Brandon Snyder- 1 for rtsjr. Didn't get him postgame because I've gotten him a LOT this weekend. Want to stay on his good side. Probably shouldn't have gotten Clint after the game too.
    1/1 Neftali Soto
    3/3 3/3 Jacob Turner-surprisingly pleasant
    1/1 Mike Warren-Strength and Conditioning Coach in the team set.

Only guys I missed today were Shawn Kelley Alejandro DeAza, and Jeff Allred(trainer I've been trying to get for 2 years). GOOD DAY!

Page 2 of 2 FirstFirst 12