Disclaimer: Links on this page pointing to Amazon, eBay and other sites may include affiliate code. If you click them and make a purchase, we may earn a small commission.

Page 1 of 2 12 LastLast

Thread: Player checklists

SCF Rewards
    Country
    New York Islanders New York Yankees

Player checklists

Hello

I'm looking for a complete checklist of every card issued for a few HOF'ers. Are there any websites that would have this available?
    If not how can I obtain the above?
    Thank you for the help.
    -Bob

OPG Assistant Manager

SCF Rewards
    Country
    New York Rangers Ottawa Senators Toronto Blue Jays
    Twitter: @Attackfan74

@BFellows
    You can use the inventory manager here on SCF, may not be 100% but should be pretty close.......if you have any questions when using it or if you see any cards missing for a certain player just let me know
    Bobby Ryan NON 1/1 PC 1280/1339 95.6%
    Aidan Dudas NON 1/1 PC 47/47 100%!!!!!
    Nick Suzuki PC 152 cards
    Wayne Gretzky PC 1593 cards
    Wade Boggs PC 359 cards
    Tony Gwynn PC 187 cards
    Derek Jeter PC 90 cards

Hockey Advisor

SCF Rewards
    Transferred Feedback
    CnC (21)
    Country
    Toronto Maple Leafs Calgary Flames NULL
    Twitter: @@creasecollector Instagram: COMC Cards For Sale Upper Deck ePack My traders on Flickr

I would echo the above with the use of SCF's Inventory manager. It's very accurate and would give you a sense of how many cards are out there for the players you are looking for.

The thing is, it's a very hard thing to accumulate a list that is 100%, especially for those older and well-known players over the years (especially HHOF members), due to the fact that there have been so many cards produced, many by reputable card companies which are easier to track, but also there are those tough team issues, Sponsored/arena giveaway cards perhaps, and even some oddball and very scarcely printed cards that some of which we may not know exist.

For example, even in my player collections I've had to add cards to the wantlist that I've found myself that were not on any inventory I've across.

But hey, those types of cards are few and far between, so you'll rest easy knowing that a very accurate list can be found in the SCF Inventory :) Hope it can help you out.

Happy Collecting !
    Last edited by creasecollector; 05-14-2017 at 01:02 PM.
    Jhonas Enroth Card Collector & Host of the Hidden Content
    Hidden Content
    View my Hidden Content | My Hidden Content | Complete Hidden Content | Card Blog Hidden Content

SCF Rewards
    Country
    Saskatchewan Roughriders Saskatchewan Roughriders Saskatchewan Roughriders
    See goose97's Items on eBay

I'm third in that sentiment as when you type a particular player's name into the IM you get instant results. Plus! If you have a card or knowledge of a card that is not listed in the checklist. We have ways here on SCF to get it added in for you. It's just one way to make our checklist the most complete one in the internet.... Even better than that other one you have to pay for.
    Searching for: Jagr, Palffy, Stumpel, and Boyd
    ***Doing some massive updating. Please be patient!***
    My new trade page is almost complete. My player want lists, and PC is still under construction. It's progress is here:
    Hidden Content
    For Easy Trading use the SCF Inventory Manager! It is Fully Up to Date!!!
    Search my inventory on SCF here:
    Hidden Content
    Also Looking for any CFL Saskatchewan Roughriders Cards!!

SCF Rewards
    Country

Thank you everyone.

SCF Rewards
    Country

The inventory manager is amazing. Bossy has over 2,000 issued cards. It's going to be a long fun road.

OPG Assistant Manager

SCF Rewards
    Country
    New York Rangers Ottawa Senators Toronto Blue Jays
    Twitter: @Attackfan74

I hope you have set him up as a pc fast link.....and then can view all your stats :)

SCF Rewards
    Country

where exactly do I have to go in the inventor manager? All I see is the list of cards people here have, I just want to see the list of cards that's been issued, if it's possible of course.

thanks for the help.

Hockey Advisor

SCF Rewards
    Transferred Feedback
    CnC (21)
    Country
    Toronto Maple Leafs Calgary Flames NULL
    Twitter: @@creasecollector Instagram: COMC Cards For Sale Upper Deck ePack My traders on Flickr

@jackpot

At the very top of the screen, click on the "Inventory Manager" button.

That will bring you a page where you can search for a specific player. Here's a screenshot I made for an example:

SCF INventory Manager.png

If I wanted to find out how many Jhonas Enroth cards were listed in the SCF Inventory Manager, I would type in his name and then hit search. Hope this helps!
    Last edited by creasecollector; 05-23-2017 at 04:28 PM.

SCF Rewards
    Country

thanks a lot crease, that helped.

Page 1 of 2 12 LastLast