Disclaimer: Links on this page pointing to Amazon, eBay and other sites may include affiliate code. If you click them and make a purchase, we may earn a small commission.

SCF Rewards
    Transferred Feedback
    Beckett (139)
    Country
    See adamslogikcards's Items on eBay

McDavid YG for sale $300 CDN dlvd

I have this McDavid YG for sale, asking $300cdn DLVD to anywhere in Canada, shipped tracked and insured.

This card is NOT in mint condition, it is pack fresh and crisp BUT the foil on the word "Young" has bled into the Lettering a bit at the manufacturing stage.

I pulled this card myself and it went directly into a top loader.

Scans below.

Please don't ask me if I'll take less, my price is already taking the condition into consideration.

PM works best

SCF Rewards
    Country
    See michiganice's Items on eBay

No offense but your price makes no logical sense. I have a pack fresh Datsyuk young guns and even I know it's not worth one-third of what you're asking for this one.

AND MCDAVID IS NO DATSYUK.

If this card is worth $300 I don't know what's going on with the hockey card world.

SCF Rewards
    Country
    See michiganice's Items on eBay

Wow, nevermind that's actually pretty close to what they're going for on ebay.

There's a lot of stupid people out there I guess....

SCF Rewards
    Country

It's $300 CAD...so about $220ish US dollars...But yeah, McDavid prices are inflated right now.

SCF Rewards
    Transferred Feedback
    Beckett (139)
    Country

Raw McDavids are currently selling for $350-$400 plus shipping, so this one with a minor flaw on the foil for $300 seems fair to me. I listed it on ebay last night for $300 plus $15 for shipping and I woke up today to 2 offers ($275 shipped and $300 shipped), and 6 watchers so I'm pretty sure the price is fair.

As far as McDavid being "no Datsyuk" and his cards being inflated, only time will tell but I'm sure once upon a time you would have made the same comment about Crosby when his YG's were selling for $300-$400 but today you can't grab one for under $800.

SCF Rewards
    Country
    See scotforti's Items on eBay

I've been a lifelong Detroit Red Wings fan (and will grow old and die as one) but McDavid's skill and star profile already have and will continue to drastically eclipse Datsyuk.

SCF Rewards
    Transferred Feedback
    Beckett (139)
    Country

card has been sold