Disclaimer: Links on this page pointing to Amazon, eBay and other sites may include affiliate code. If you click them and make a purchase, we may earn a small commission.

Page 1 of 2 12 LastLast

SCF Rewards
    Country
    Chicago Blackhawks Atlanta Braves Carolina Panthers

First Group Break...1/1...Sooooo disappointing.

Never thought I'd be disappointed in a 1/1. My First ever group break, 15/16 The Cup, pulled the Sharks, was hoping for a Burns or a Jumbo Joe. Got this. Only card in a 6 box break. Brutal...

Goldobin.jpg

SCF Rewards
    Transferred Feedback
    CnC (63)
    Country
    See jc-card-collectibles's Items on eBay My traders on Flickr

That's why I avoid group breaks. That sucks.

SCF Rewards
    Transferred Feedback
    Connexionhck (72)
    Country
    See thal_corbeil's Items on eBay Instagram:

Not that bad, better than a base card or simply nothing! Not that much card in a case. Only about 24 are worth something
    I collect game used and autographed cards of Beliveau, Lafleur and Maurice Richard. Can consider other nice Habs cards too.
    Flicker: Hidden Content

SCF Rewards
    Country

Yeah, I've avoided them until now. I'd have been happier with base cards from The Cup. Put a real sour taste in my mouth for group breaks. Plus for a product that costs as much as it does, the Left to Right centering of the card is waaaaay off. Just an overall disappointing hit. I know its all luck of the draw but damn lol. Think I'm gonna stick to OPC Platinum and Artifacts from here on out.

Hockey Advisor

SCF Rewards
    Transferred Feedback
    CnC (21)
    Country
    Toronto Maple Leafs Calgary Flames NULL
    Twitter: @@creasecollector Instagram: COMC Cards For Sale Upper Deck ePack My traders on Flickr

I know GB's can be disappointing, but I've definitely seen a lot worse. Hey, at least it's a 1/1 plate auto. Better than than a common /999 or unnumbered.
    Jhonas Enroth Card Collector & Host of the Hidden Content
    Hidden Content
    View my Hidden Content | My Hidden Content | Complete Hidden Content | Card Blog Hidden Content

SCF Rewards
    Country

Very true. It's all in the gamble. I wasn't expecting McDavid or anything, but at the very least someone currently in the league lol!

SCF Rewards
    Country

Very true. It's all in the gamble. I wasn't expecting McDavid or anything, but at the very least someone currently in the league lol!

He got traded to Vancouver at the deadline, he was in the line up down the stretch. Looked good playing with the Sedins but Willy ha some sort of mental block and cant play young players. He is also predicted to be in contention to make the team next year.

You really could have got a much worse prospect, or like others have said .... a non auto plate / base card / nothing at all.

I really see no reason to complain or be disappointed. Out of the 30 teams in the group break, 1 or 2 might have broken even .... your probably did better than 1/3 of the people in the break
    *** Main PC - Roberto Luongo ***
    *** MOST WANTED - 12/13 PRIME COLORS "PATCH" ROBERTO LUONGO x/8 ***

Flickr ( not updated ) - Hidden Content
    Trade List - Hidden Content

SCF Rewards
    Country

He got traded to Vancouver at the deadline, he was in the line up down the stretch. Looked good playing with the Sedins but Willy ha some sort of mental block and cant play young players. He is also predicted to be in contention to make the team next year.

You really could have got a much worse prospect, or like others have said .... a non auto plate / base card / nothing at all.

I really see no reason to complain or be disappointed. Out of the 30 teams in the group break, 1 or 2 might have broken even .... your probably did better than 1/3 of the people in the break

Thanks, didn't see it that way, guess it could've been way worse.

SCF Rewards
    Country

Be interested in a trade. Sent you a pm.

SCF Rewards
    Country

Not a bad card but as you say disappointing to get only 1 card

Page 1 of 2 12 LastLast