Page 2 of 2 FirstFirst 12
    I realize the Upper Deck thing makes his other cards more valuable but wouldn't you rather have like a psa 7 MJ rookie if you're spending that money on a non auto rookie
    Trying to super collect: Skal Labissiere, Derek Carr, Jason Williams, Amari Cooper, Khalil Mack, Justin Davis, Darreus Rogers

Hidden Content

Quote Originally Posted by Jameis1of1 View Post
    I think that is a major reason ... but ... if I actually believed in the kid I'd snap up ALL of the best auto'd Godwin cards and just sit on them ... I'd rather have an auto'd non-licensed RC if it's his ONLY auto'd rookie than a licensed non-auto rookie ...
    True. I just checked eBay prices quickly and all of his cards seem to be a lot more than I'd have expected for him. Even his cheapest rookie isn't really cheap. That's probably more puzzling because the guy has done NOTHING in the NBA. You'd have expected that maybe the unnumbered cheap stuff to have tanked given his injury.
    Baseball Trade Page: Hidden Content
    4 Sport Trade Bucket: Hidden Content

This topic actually came up as a discussion today with another customer, me, and the LCS owner. pwaldo they echoed your sentiments.
    gone and done -- fun while it lasted

Quote Originally Posted by imi26dude View Post
    I realize the Upper Deck thing makes his other cards more valuable but wouldn't you rather have like a psa 7 MJ rookie if you're spending that money on a non auto rookie

People like to gamble and MJ isn't a gamble ... it's the same reason people play the stock market or invest in businesses rather than just sticking their funds in a guaranteed interest account.
    I collect true 1/1 autographed RCs of Jameis Winston with my son Hidden Content

We champions ... through everything that we went through, through all the haters ... we came out victorious. And God did this. I’m so blessed.
    – Jameis Winston, after winning BCS National Championship game

Page 2 of 2 FirstFirst 12