Thread: Hello from the PNW

Hello from the PNW

Hi all - looking to get back into my Detroit Tiger autograph collection. I haven't collected in about a year but have over 200 different Tiger autographs. I'm working on updating my list, but am looking primarily for cheaper certified autograph stuff, nothing super high-end. I have some GU/auto to deal, but would love to deal team lots for cheap autos to anyone interested.

I'm also collecting all the NBA Gonzaga players as well. Need Stockton/Morrison/Daye/Wiltjer/Sabonis/D. Stockton/Dickau/Pargo/Turiaf/Mike Champion.

Thanks!
    Collecting Detroit Tiger Autographs

Gonzaga Basketball Autographs: 4/14

Welcome to SCF and there are a lot of Tigers collectors. Good luck on your Tigers Autos!
    Football: Marcus Mariota, Emmitt Smith, Jay Ajayi, Brandin Cooks, Dak Prescott and Zeke Elliott!
    Baseball: Graig Nettles, Harmon Killebrew and Derek Jeter!
    Non-Sports: Silver Surfer Comics, Star Wars Comics/CCG/Non Sports Cards Hidden Content https://www.flickr.com/photos/147817494@N03/albums

Quote Originally Posted by bakemeister52 View Post
    Welcome to SCF and there are a lot of Tigers collectors. Good luck on your Tigers Autos!
    Thank you!
    Collecting Detroit Tiger Autographs

Gonzaga Basketball Autographs: 4/14

TigerSutos- Welcome to SCF!
    Always looking for Graded Vintage (Pre-1980)

Best of luck adding to your collection, and welcome to SCF !
    Galatians 2:20
    Hidden Content
    PC's: Martin Brodeur, Ed Belfour, Jhonas Enroth, Marc-Andre Fleury, Carey Price

Welcome to SCF Andrew, have fun here and enjoy yourself!