Thread: Hello from the PNW

Hello from the PNW

Hi all - looking to get back into my Detroit Tiger autograph collection. I haven't collected in about a year but have over 200 different Tiger autographs. I'm working on updating my list, but am looking primarily for cheaper certified autograph stuff, nothing super high-end. I have some GU/auto to deal, but would love to deal team lots for cheap autos to anyone interested.

I'm also collecting all the NBA Gonzaga players as well. Need Stockton/Morrison/Daye/Wiltjer/Sabonis/D. Stockton/Dickau/Pargo/Turiaf/Mike Champion.

Thanks!
    Collecting Detroit Tiger Autographs

Gonzaga Basketball Autographs: 4/14

Welcome to SCF and there are a lot of Tigers collectors. Good luck on your Tigers Autos!
    Marcus Mariota, Emmitt Smith, Jay Ajayi, Brandin Cooks, Doug Martin, Dak Prescott and Zeke Elliott in Football! Graig Nettles and Derek Jeter in Baseball! Non-Sports Star Wars Comics/CCG/Non Sports Cards Hidden Content

Quote Originally Posted by bakemeister52 View Post
    Welcome to SCF and there are a lot of Tigers collectors. Good luck on your Tigers Autos!
    Thank you!
    Collecting Detroit Tiger Autographs

Gonzaga Basketball Autographs: 4/14

TigerSutos- Welcome to SCF!
    Always looking for Graded Vintage (Pre-1980)

Best of luck adding to your collection, and welcome to SCF !
    John 3:16
    Hidden Content
    PC's: Martin Brodeur, Ed Belfour, Jhonas Enroth, Marc-Andre Fleury, Carey Price